[Event] The Value Logistics Fast One

StevieL

I am going to die.... Just being able to ride weekends and not having 'muscle memory' like most of you lot. (old and experienced :ph34r:  :P) Feeling like I am not improving. And then there is the R4S on V-day...joh 116km.

Thanks for the reminder.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you guys received you seeding sms or email for the race?

No such luck. Only a reminder about licences at lunch.

I'm sure we all anxious to see if seeding is mixed up or at least somewhat okay... don't really care which bunch I start in though, there are racing snakes in all the groups :devil:

I'm sure we all anxious to see if seeding is mixed up or at least somewhat okay... don't really care which bunch I start in though, there are racing snakes in all the groups :devil:

That is a fact!

I might have spy'd a bit and DAMN you clock serious miles! 

*I will have to pull up my socks seriously!*

That is a fact!

I might have spy'd a bit and DAMN you clock serious miles! 

*I will have to pull up my socks seriously!*

I might have spy'd a bit and DAMN you clock serious miles!  :whistling:

You just made me smile .. Day made

Entries were supposed to close on the 19th , so don't know if/why they would have closed last night?

As mentioned earlier in the thread. they extended it to 24th, latest start groups and times can be made available is Wed as number collection starts Thu.  

AL starts at 07:00 and AS at 08:00.

That means less than 16 groups, without a big gap between the 2 distances, so I'd guess around J or K being the last group.

Last year was my first year riding and I was in G this year I'm up to EL , so I'm pretty happy, just hoping a decent group will form so I don't have to ride myself for 96ks again. Anyone else in EL?

Archived