[Event] Karoo To Coast

News bot

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In B as well. Dont know how that happened, but lets hope this means its less likely that there will be a mountain hike up the ou wapad climb

67 which makes it my 3rd time starting in A. That makes the sequence CABBAA starting in 2011.

About doing it in under 4h30, I only managed that last year so try following this : https://www.strava.com/activities/396866338 

The advantages I have on this years K2C is double the chainrings (will go back to 1x again atfter K2C). Had to stop 3 times last year to get the chain back on the Rapide NW. Have not dropped it a single time since going back to Kitted NW. 

Good or not so much?

Not so good. My girlfriend and friend who I wait for every year start in C. Ride with them  most of the route then leave them and finish about 30min before them. Then a newbie friend of mine who only started cycling 5 months ago who really struggles also start in C.

Hopefully I can get to C on Sunday when I pick up my number as I think Ou Wa pad will be hell with an extra 750+ riders on it. Thats if they allow it.

67 which makes it my 3rd time starting in A. That makes the sequence CABBAA starting in 2011.

About doing it in under 4h30, I only managed that last year so try following this : https://www.strava.com/activities/396866338 

The advantages I have on this years K2C is double the chainrings (will go back to 1x again atfter K2C). Had to stop 3 times last year to get the chain back on the Rapide NW. Have not dropped it a single time since going back to Kitted NW. 

Well done on that seeding. Dit wil gedoen wees

Not so good. My girlfriend and friend who I wait for every year start in C. Ride with them  most of the route then leave them and finish about 30min before them. Then a newbie friend of mine who only started cycling 5 months ago who really struggles also start in C.

Hopefully I can get to C on Sunday when I pick up my number as I think Ou Wa pad will be hell with an extra 750+ riders on it. Thats if they allow it.

Ja, I also thought their seeding thing is a bit suspect.

My times have been around the 3:40 ish and that only got me in B.

This year I am in A.

My wife starts in C also.

Well done on that seeding. Dit wil gedoen wees

Wel, ek glo regtig dit as ek sê elke ride is 'n fun ride. Daarom dat ek AL die rides doen. Dit maak dit vir Racetec makliker om my dan te seed  ^_^

Jy sien, ek werk met 'n plan hier  :whistling:

Doen baie rides en jy sal ook met 'n rooi nommer begin na die Dr Evil mense.

Archived