[Event] Karoo To Coast

News bot

Ok Guys im heading out of the office, safe travels for all and see you on the wapad! Shout if you see a fat slow guy on an anthem!  :whistling:

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My K2C trip came to an abrupt end .... wife went to hospital on We , she's out now but won't be able to drive my d/cab. O well there is always next year!! :mellow:  Goodluck to all riding !!!

Some stop/go sections on R62 and the part between Ashton and Montagu was closed between 11am and 1pm today.

Rain followed us from Stellenbosch to Oudtshoorn and the folks on the farm we are staying at said it's gonna rain a lot tonight. I can actually see it heading this way.

723a01916211c58fbf1827815571211c.jpg

Yr shows between 20 and 25 mm of rain for Knynsa today and tomorrow another 6.6mm. Uniondale 5 mm for today and 2mm for Saturday. Clear skies for Sunday and a light breeze wind only picking up at 5 pm in Knysna......

It's raining lekker kwaai here in Groot Brak Rivier since early afternoon, be safe, keep the rubber on the gravel!

My first one, I think it was in 2004 was a lêkker wet and muddy one.

Pads went on the long descent at about 40 k and disks on the next one

My first one, I think it was in 2004 was a lêkker wet and muddy one.

Pads went on the long descent at about 40 k and disks on the next one

Haven't you used your foot on the front-wheel between the tyre and the arc of the fork as a child? I braked like that with my BMX, no problem ever. [emoji15] [emoji85]

Archived