First Look Friday: BH Lynx 4.8, Roam 40 wheels, and Oakley Factory Lite gloves

News bot

Uhm... More like one I wrote.

Yea I think we have established that already, you don't take criticism very well and this is where guys are going to give their opinion good or bad we all have one.

Yea I think we have established that already, you don't take criticism very well and this is where guys are going to give their opinion good or bad we all have one.

No, I'm fine with criticism. Your reply was stated as if I trawled the Web for that one positive review. Just pointed out it was not that.

And criticism is one thing. Knee-jerk keyboard warriorism based on zero first hand experience is another.

It's ok though. We don't have to get along.

No, I'm fine with criticism. Your reply was stated as if I trawled the Web for that one positive review. Just pointed out it was not that.

And criticism is one thing. Knee-jerk keyboard warriorism based on zero first hand experience is another.

It's ok though. We don't have to get along.

Hey what ever makes you feel happy with how you see things,over and out.✌

Just to be clear. I am just disappointed by the fact that I went into my test period with the same preconceived ideas about the wheelset's specs, and detailed how they proved me wrong, yet the reaction isn't one of "Well good on SRAM for managing that". Rather it's just a rehashing of everyone's own pre-existing notions. Which tells me the product will never be given a fair chance,price aside.

Yes, I may take things too personally. My wife tells me every day. But my heart is firmly on my sleeve.

Just to be clear. I am just disappointed by the fact that I went into my test period with the same preconceived ideas about the wheelset's specs, and detailed how they proved me wrong, yet the reaction isn't one of "Well good on SRAM for managing that". Rather it's just a rehashing of everyone's own pre-existing notions. Which tells me the product will never be given a fair chance,price aside.

Yes, I may take things too personally. My wife tells me every day. But my heart is firmly on my sleeve.

Nice comeback !

*tips the hat*

• 2 weeks later...