What is happening with SAS?

karlito

So the last event that was added to their site was last year November, and since then I have done several events that claim to be SAS events but then nothing happens?

Also the pre race batching used to appear on the site before an event and now nothing. This is really disappointing.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they are going through some administrative challenges...

Earlier this month I sent a mail asking about some dodgy seedings from my events and that they please look into it - my riding partner and I always start and finish races together yet we are always placed a few starting batches apart...

Got a reply saying thanks for the mail but that I must please send the request again in February as they are "formulating their admin side".

Not too bummed about it and will just check in again in Feb.

It is ridiculous how someone can implement a new website that lost some of the functionality that was previously there. And now they say check back in February (did the government take over the website because they are going backwards). Totally RIDICULOUS!

I actually like the new website, a manager can manage his whole teams entries and pay for them once. You can also add friends and compare seeding...

I actually like the new website, a manager can manage his whole teams entries and pay for them once. You can also add friends and compare seeding...

Don't you think the random people invited you?

Don't you think the random people invited you?

Why would that happen if the person don't even know you?

Why would that happen if the person don't even know you?

Jealous about your Sas index,maybe they know your name from races but haven't spoken to you yet...?

Try enter an event. Been waiting over a week for them to fix my account

I also struggled to enter my brother for Sabie half marathon, he is 14 and becomes 15 this year so he is supposed to be able to race it but according to thuer website he cannot so I emailed them.

Archived