Smells Fishy

TheCannibal

Anyone receive a message from  this number offering to buy something? 073 188 0636?

Does not ask any questions about the bike on offer, doesn't want to see it, and just wants to pay immediately.

The part that scares me most is that he is wanting to pay the asking price - now that NEVER happens around here :)

i wouldn't ask questions for that bike you selling, but yes definitely the common trend for those scams, tell him you'll meet he's son or brother and just never pitch, instead send the cops!

And he is not contacting me on bikehub but via sms, so I am simply walking away.

BTW, he calls himself Elias, but after this probably something else :))

Wait a minute... you mean the price shown isn't the final price??? I just bought my very first item on the hub. thought the asking price was VERY reasonable so just paid full asking. Just because someone doesn't ask for the "best price" doesn't equate to a scam.

However in this case, run, run far and fast.

Anyone receive a message from  this number offering to buy something? 073 188 0636?

Does not ask any questions about the bike on offer, doesn't want to see it, and just wants to pay immediately.

The part that scares me most is that he is wanting to pay the asking price - now that NEVER happens around here :)

Block and ignore......