Huddle Park

StuRat

Had a good ride there today. Trails are looking good. Had fun on the berms and the forest section loops are good fun. Circle loop out to end off. The lady with the dog on the mtb trail with the dog.. on the little bridge thing.. that was dumb.. was either me or her and glad she jumped out the way.

Agreed, I have been enjoying the park a lot lately. The trails are looking great. But, the new drop off by the mess they are making with the dam is an accident waiting to happen, as there is no warning at all as you round the corner after the bridge.

Also agree on the walkers and the off leash dogs, though I normally ride there during the week, when the golfers and I usually have the place to ourselves.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like all bike parks...they are what you make of it.

Great little spot to get some adrenaline going with the least amount of pedaling.

It serves a specific purpose. If I want distance, I’ll go somewhere else. But if I want fun obstacles and I don’t feel like driving far, I’ll hop onto the bike and twiddle to Huddle.