2016 FNB Wines2Whales

SteveS

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which transport company did you guys use??

I will give the guy until tuesday to sort his crap out before name and shame.

The promise was bike in a bag, no dismantling. Trip down, bikes were left in jhb, then stuffed in boxes with bars, saddle etc off and road freighted overnight. Received it 1am on morning of the start.

Back up I have this and my bars are all scew.My husband's spez has new scratches on the top tube. And he ain't happy????

Which transport company did you guys use??

Although I'm really grumpy about this I don't want to flame the company. We should have give the bikes a good check over the night before and it would have taken 5min to reset the bars and seat. These items were probably adjusted to prevent rubbing the whole way down. The top tube scratches i am 95% sure it was them while washing or loading the bike after the race but I can't bad mouth a company unless I'm 100% sure.

• 2 weeks later...

Just received my new W2W cycling jersey which was posted to me. Sizing of shirts and jackets was a bit of a stuff up. Thanks so much to the organizers for following up on this and sending better sized shirt.

• 3 weeks later...

@tsdutweet

Hi Everyone. My name is Brad, Marketing Manager at Oak Valley. All the wine that has not been delivered is with the couriers who are struggling to get the wines out due to people not answering phones and being on holiday. We are doing our best to get wines out. We also had our one suppliers factory burn down so our mechanicals have been a challenge. We are doing our best and next year we have worked out a way to get the wine to you within a week. Massive apologies... Call us for more info 021 8592510

Anyone else order Oak Valley Wine that they are still waiting to receive?

Anyone else order Oak Valley Wine that they are still waiting to receive?

Packaging company burnt down apparently which delayed their boxes, Call Fabio at Oak Valley WInes 021 859 2510 he will sort you out.

@tsdutweet

Hi Everyone. My name is Brad, Marketing Manager at Oak Valley. All the wine that has not been delivered is with the couriers who are struggling to get the wines out due to people not answering phones and being on holiday. We are doing our best to get wines out. We also had our one suppliers factory burn down so our mechanicals have been a challenge. We are doing our best and next year we have worked out a way to get the wine to you within a week. Massive apologies... Call us for more info 021 8592510

Thanks Brad, Fabio has sorted me 100%

@tsdutweet

Feel free to give me an extra 2 bottles for the hassle. I have had to drink other wine which has made me sad and lonely. Thanks Greg Squires.

Archived