Tokai murder

sawystertrance

F&*king piece of ****!!!

Trying to justify theft and or murder with an addiction or excuse of being poor

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These things need to be put to death! And the death penalty is not even enough justice! But no, their human rights will be protected, they will be at home in prison doing drugs and eating for free, and are allowed to vote to decide our future.

Now read the article here on bikehub on conversation with a mugger .

Makes my blood boil .

And those on that thread who feel " ag shame " would they say that if that poor girl was their daughter or sister .

Why should he fear for his safety? F#+( him. He should live n fear for the rest of his life. I will rather stop here before I get slammed with a court date.

Personally, I think the death penalty is too good for the people who did this!

Except in the other thread where it's all about making excuses for the mugger. It's not their fault you know...

Except in the other thread where it's all about making excuses for the mugger. It's not their fault you know...

I think we managed to shut up the mugger huggers, they were getting on my nerves :devil: !

I think we managed to shut up the mugger huggers, they were getting on my nerves :devil: !

That bit above must be a spelling mistake Mr X, there should be an F in there somewhere! :whistling:  ;) 

Archived