BuyCycle under New Management and Partnered with Bruce Reyneke

Kristie BuyCycle

Placed an order for an "in-stock" item on Wednesday only to be informed this morning that it will ship in 2-4 weeks.

Think there may be some teething problems with orders for the next few weeks/months.

Good luck with the venture

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Placed an order for an "in-stock" item on Wednesday only to be informed this morning that it will ship in 2-4 weeks.

Think there may be some teething problems with orders for the next few weeks/months.

Good luck with the venture

Dear Alex,

My biggest apologies for this ! We do work of the stock list which the supplier and the store send to us on a weekly basis, and it does sometimes happen that an item listed sold out in store before we could update the stock online. So sorry about that ! Please send me an email if you have not been attended to with regards rectifying this matter ?

kristie@ikhambi.co.za

Dear Alex,

My biggest apologies for this ! We do work of the stock list which the supplier and the store send to us on a weekly basis, and it does sometimes happen that an item listed sold out in store before we could update the stock online. So sorry about that ! Please send me an email if you have not been attended to with regards rectifying this matter ?

kristie@ikhambi.co.za

It was more an observation than a complaint. Apologies if it came across otherwise.

I was attended to promptly this morning 

It was more an observation than a complaint. Apologies if it came across otherwise.

I was attended to promptly this morning 

Please don't apologise !

Happy to hear you were sorted !

I have bought off BuyCycle a few times before and have not had a problem.Even had the wrong item delivered to me,mine went to someone else close by,and they came and fetched the item and delivered the correct one within 24 hours.

Good luck with the new venture.Just please do not advertise items that are not physically in stock or available in a few weeks time.

I have bought off BuyCycle a few times before and have not had a problem.Even had the wrong item delivered to me,mine went to someone else close by,and they came and fetched the item and delivered the correct one within 24 hours.

Good luck with the new venture.Just please do not advertise items that are not physically in stock or available in a few weeks time.

Dear Cube120,

Thanks for the positive feedback ! We'll try our best to advertise accurately, I promise.

:rolleyes:

Now now TheJ, you do know that we don't hand out gift cards to reimburse for flattery right ?!

A kiss on the hand may be quite continental, but a sale on BuyCycle is a girls best friend...

Geplaas...

Hi Muviman,

Ek sien nie jou bestelling nie ? Kan ek asb vra dat jy die lys van produkte wat jy wil he vir ashley@ikhambi.co.za e-pos ? Sy sal jou vinnig vinnig kan help.

Archived