BaGearA

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those just look angry!  :eek:

:D

The thing about them though is that you don't come off the pedals easily. I haven't been bitten yet - over a year.

Picked up a set of new saints last month for R700. Retail about 1300

Still looking for decent shoes. 5 10s out of my orice range. Might pick up some addidas terrex solo which have stealth rubber soles just like the 5 10s. Approx price R1500

Edited by Yusufptl

Still looking for decent shoes. 5 10s out of my orice range. Might pick up some addidas terrex solo which have stealth rubber soles just like the 5 10s. Approx price R1500

I bought a pair of DC skate shoes and they work really well and are also cheaper than all you have mentioned.

I bought a pair of DC skate shoes and they work really well and are also cheaper than all you have mentioned.

Cool the others i saw were a merrel flat pedal shoe also R1500 and vans skate his at around 600

Where did you buy the saints???

Where did you buy the saints???

I bought mine from easybike and they were R799 at the time but i see now they R999. When cwc have a special again, you could ask for them on special

Cool the others i saw were a merrel flat pedal shoe also R1500 and vans skate his at around 600

I'm a big Van's fan, but have found that pedals can eat their soles quite quickly.

I've had the Terrex and now have 5 10s. My full review of the terrex is somewhere on the hub but I definitely think the 5 10s are a big improvement. 

I've had the Terrex and now have 5 10s. My full review of the terrex is somewhere on the hub but I definitely think the 5 10s are a big improvement.

Did you have the terrex with traxion or stealth? 5 10s are like R2000