Why is buying just a Frame such an issue

Sidmouth

Ha ha ha.....

Having lived in Scarborough and Fish Hoek I can confirm that those Capetonians drive skadonk cars that are very far from Lambos or Ferraris

They spent all their money on bicycle parts.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sounds like I need to make some useless **** to sell to Rouxtjie...stuff that's really expensive that he does not need....

kidding of course...

I will take two if you make it in a cool colour

My LBS have 3 Bianchi frames hanging from the ceiling. No idea which ones or how much though.

whats his number, let me call him and see what they cost?

Comparing Alfa's and Pyga's is just not on. Those Pyga's are fantastic bikes.

I once heard a man say, when asked if he was married, "China, if I wanted *** in my life I would have bought an Alfa".

So this is where i'm at.

1-Momens, R29k But only in Large, no extra large,  a 3 year warranty

2-Pyga, ticks all the boxes, again 3 year warranty, like what is that in hours on the bike, 500, its surprising that its the SA companies that have the shortest warranties.

3-Santa Cruz, no stock in the country, I spoke to the rep at the Argus Expo, he recons the new frames should arrive August, they have improved the rear triangle and he recons wait for that, again, lifetime warranty and a crash warranty, the internations stand by their brands.

So this is where i'm at.

1-Momens, R29k But only in Large, no extra large,  a 3 year warranty

2-Pyga, ticks all the boxes, again 3 year warranty, like what is that in hours on the bike, 500, its surprising that its the SA companies that have the shortest warranties.

3-Santa Cruz, no stock in the country, I spoke to the rep at the Argus Expo, he recons the new frames should arrive August, they have improved the rear triangle and he recons wait for that, again, lifetime warranty and a crash warranty, the internations stand by their brands.

http://swiftcarbon.com/za/product-category/bikes/mtb/evil-twin/

I actually have a Swift road bike, the best value for money you can get,lets keep that theme going, Value for money.

but the Evil Twin I did explore, I just worry its over engineered and built around taking two water bottles.

I actually have a Swift road bike, the best value for money you can get,lets keep that theme going, Value for money.

but the Evil Twin I did explore, I just worry its over engineered and built around taking two water bottles.

...you're overthinking it....just buy the damn Swift...  :drool:

If i was you i would hold off on buying a bike for now....after today and the constitutional court ruling amd the ramd bouncing back, we might just be back to R10 to the pound once the ZUPTA SAGA is over

P.S. i know its unrealistic but its noce to dream

#zuptasmustfall

Archived