RocketsRange Medac - Non delivery issues

Jeffrig

I have recently ordered some stuff on line from RocketsRange Medac. They take your money and don't deliver the order. Tried e-mailing no response. Tried phoning but they just take your number and never response, every time with a new excuse. Bikers beware these people can not be trusted as they only take your money.

Guest notmyname

I have recently ordered some stuff on line from RocketsRange Medac. They take your money and don't deliver the order. Tried e-mailing no response. Tried phoning but they just take your number and never response, every time with a new excuse. Bikers beware these people can not be trusted as they only take your money.

Get your money back. The bibs don't last. I bought three at the cycle expo last year . They're all toast.

Welcome to the hub. Perhaps you could introduce yourself

Welcome to the Bikehub Jeffrig.

I have used Rockets for ages and have had great wear and great service from them - both online and at cycle expo. Perhaps they have been a bit tied up with the 2 Oceans or something? Not defending bad service but I quite like the product.

Good day "Jeffrig" as this is the first I have heard of this complaint, I find it disturbing to see these types of accusations on an open public forum like this, I assume all avenues to resolve this have obviously been exhausted.  Please would you indicate with whom you have spoken, this will be followed up promptly. Please to would you forward me the mails you have sent in your attempts to resolve this. I will check our face book messages for the complaint as well. 

Would you be so kind as to email me your invoice and proof of payment for this online purchase so that I may personally follow this query up for you. My email address is richbeer@rocketssa.co.za Thank you. The MD. Rockets SA

@neilneilneil, I am happy to assist with your matter too, If I bought 3 bibs and they didn't last, I certainly would have taken this up with the Manufacturer. 

Good day "Jeffrig" as this is the first I have heard of this complaint, I find it disturbing to see these types of accusations on an open public forum like this, I assume all avenues to resolve this have obviously been exhausted.  Please would you indicate with whom you have spoken, this will be followed up promptly. Please to would you forward me the mails you have sent in your attempts to resolve this. I will check our face book messages for the complaint as well. 

Would you be so kind as to email me your invoice and proof of payment for this online purchase so that I may personally follow this query up for you. My email address is richbeer@rocketssa.co.za Thank you. The MD. Rockets SA

@neilneilneil, I am happy to assist with your matter too, If I bought 3 bibs and they didn't last, I certainly would have taken this up with the Manufacturer. 

Great response Beerfan. Good to see a vendor taking up the complaint in a quick and constructive way.

Guest notmyname

Hey Rich.

While I appreciate you offer to assist me with my experience I must decline.

I have over the past 3 years owned various bibs from Rockets with no issue. In fact I loved the original pairs I purchased(grey stitched with mesh for around the knee area) From my experience the design and fabric change was the downfall of the latest batch.

I MUST apologise for my terrible comment posted here. It really wasn't a true representation of the experience of the products I have owned.

Sincere apologies.

Neil.

Hey Rich.

While I appreciate you offer to assist me with my experience I must decline.

I have over the past 3 years owned various bibs from Rockets with no issue. In fact I loved the original pairs I purchased(grey stitched with mesh for around the knee area) From my experience the design and fabric change was the downfall of the latest batch.

I MUST apologise for my terrible comment posted here. It really wasn't a true representation of the experience of the products I have owned.

Sincere apologies.

Neil.

Hi Neil, thank you for the message, I to must apologize that your experience with the new design was not a good one. We do try to please but inevitably there are a few customers that don't find the benefits of developments that happen to products. We have in fact taken comments from various customers and worked on finding a happy medium. Perhaps your next purchase could still be a Rockets bib you could be happy with. What size are you ? we might even still have an odd one in the style you described that I could send you.

Yours kindly 

Richard

Yeah this is not a response i would want from a supplier after i am an unhappy client already. Why dont you try and find the information for yourself in your company first. Yeah you might be big and have hundreds of orders everyday but if it was an online order how difficult is it to find the unfullfilled orders? Or are there so many that you can't pin point the right one.

Also the comment about exhausting all other avenues, we live in the digital age and public forums are one of the avenues and not last resort. Check out discovery's facebook page as an awesome example.

Companies must work alot harder these days to keep up appearances because 1 unhappy client (or in this case 2) will stick in other peoples heads and they will walk past your stall at the next expo.

As for quality of your products, i got a pair of (didn't even realize you were a clothing company, thought it was a company in another industry trying a marketing ploy) arm warmers at an expo (i think last year) lets just say i threw them in the bin after one use. I actually paid because you got one and had to buy the other or some other issue it was, cant remember the details. But i thought it was just cheap things you kind of gave away hence i why i didn't care.

I am happy to say that the problem has been resolved, the mistake was on our system side between the 3rd party hosting our estore and our orders department. This hasn't happened before and shouldn't happen again. Jeffrig has been contacted and will receive the bib he ordered as well as a refund.

@ lerouc yes we could sift through a few weeks of documentation but the request was to speed up an already unpleasant process of getting to the bottom of this. It is not as easy as searching on an in house system for an undelivered order when there is a third party system involved. I am most certainly not passing on any of the blame, simply hoped to fast track a resolution.  As for the arm sleeve, there are a few thousand other clients that received them and were pretty thrilled to receive a pair of arm sleeves at R50, yes it was a marketing tool and it's your prerogative to use these as you please.

We all make mistakes, few take the time to resolve them.

Well done Beerfan/Rockets.

While I'm not an extensive user of your products, I do own a few bits and pieces (compression wear mostly).

I'll think of this thread everytime I make use of it.  :)

Well done on the quick response and determination for resolution, I know that Rockets is not a small fly by night company as I have been present at a number of event expos and they typically have a huge stand that costs R50k plus....

Yes they could have easily just said "well its only one or two clients that have complaints - so what", but the fact that Beerfan has offered a simple solution/explanation speaks volumes about customer care...

Well done!