Thats better.thought I should be doing better. Hey gen can you still see me up the road?

It's very blurry up there

To make me feel better I will look at videos of cute cats

Edited by Gen

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From 19th to top 10 (which always means 10th) :clap: :clap: :clap:

Edited by Oxter

Ive sent gerald a message but it looks like some of the scores are not right yet. Best way I ve found to check your scorce is jot down your 9 riders. Go to google docs.open rider scores tap . And add your riders points.forgive me if im wrong but im sure im right. Anyway gerald always sorts out the few teething problems in the first few days. Thanks again G

Ive sent gerald a message but it looks like some of the scores are not right yet. Best way I ve found to check your scorce is jot down your 9 riders. Go to google docs.open rider scores tap . And add your riders points.forgive me if im wrong but im sure im right. Anyway gerald always sorts out the few teething problems in the first few days. Thanks again G

Maybe I should go check mine too.. I am just bang if I check and spot something off I loose more points.[emoji12]

Think the problem is in the hubbers score s doc . Certain riders in our teams are scoring point when they did not score any.

Think the problem is in the hubbers score s doc . Certain riders in our teams are scoring point when they did not score any.

Tikki, I got your message - and was about to reply.

Please don't let the substitutions confuse the points - Cheese may well have made his changes to the team. Today is substitution day.

The team line ups were sent to me yesterday, and only showed the 9 active riders. I have added a tab to the score sheet that shows the points for each week (Individual Scores):

• Week 1 - Stages 1-3
  • Week 2 - Stages 4-9
  • Week 3 - Stages 10-15
  • Week 4 - Stages 16-21

edit: added pic

post-1372-0-16223100-1462786874_thumb.png

Edited by geraldm24

No problem - it's good to check these things.

I noticed as I was browsing through the sheets that rider number 92 Matthias Brandle is listed twice and number 93 Leigh Howard is left out.

I noticed as I was browsing through the sheets that rider number 92 Matthias Brandle is listed twice and number 93 Leigh Howard is left out.

It's correct on the Excel version (laptop) and from Admin.

I will check on Google Sheets - Rider Scores tab?

thanks for the correction.

Edited by geraldm24

It's correct on the Excel version (laptop) and from Admin.

I will check on Google Sheets - Rider Scores tab?

thanks for the correction.

I think it is on the GC tab.

Some numbers...

108 - Wouter Weylandts race number, which has since been retired after he was fatally injured during the 2011 Giro d’Italia. Race numbers rarely end in 0 but the Giro d’Italia have since allocated the number 100 to avoid using the number 108. This year it is Lampre-Merida’s Diego Ulissi who is set to ride with the number.

100 - Diego Ulissi

69 - Number of Rider Picked

50 - No. of Hubbers taking part

47 - No. of riders scoring points on stages 1-3

41 - No. of picks for Marcel Kittel

27 - No. of non-picked riders that could've scored you points after stages 1-3

20 - No. of picked riders that have scored points after stages 1-3

Here are the top 20 picked riders (excluding substitute riders).

post-1372-0-79116100-1462792192_thumb.png