[Event] 947 Cycle Challenge 2016

SWAGG

Heard that the bridge on R55 by Kyalami was washed away.

Any truth to this?

Debris on the road. Open now Edited by geraldm24

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll have to camp at riverside the Saturday night. (also doing the same calculation for a 6:27 start)

Cav' youve beat me to it.  BB go and buy a tent this week and go there straight after you've picked up your race number on Thursday already.  You should be in the second or third row then.

I'm also 6:27 in D start..

I was hoping to get there by 5am. And have my breakfast at 5:40 in the pen ???? lol

I'm also 6:27 in D start..

I was hoping to get there by 5am. And have my breakfast at 5:40 in the pen lol

Hold me a spot, I'll be the **** that cut in from the side of the batch at 5:30.

i know this has been asked before but i cannot find the answer.

HOW do i find my road seeding index?

Thanks in advance.

Damn there is a lot of hubbers in e batch 15 of us! When I see who is in d just ahead of us I wonder how I got pit in e... Maybe the r4v seeding isn't a true reflection and was over seeded.

Damn there is a lot of hubbers in e batch 15 of us! When I see who is in d just ahead of us I wonder how I got pit in e... Maybe the r4v seeding isn't a true reflection and was over seeded.

Who are you referring to in "D" ?

Most of the guys I know seeded in D are not eyeing 3 hours but 2:40-2:50.

Noob question : who knows from experience that you will do a sub 3 at 94.7 and did you do the carnival city race and what was your time.

The reason I ask: if I am miles off would rather enjoy the event instead at a decent pace than kill myself. And so be it if I do a 3:15 or what ever.

For reference I did a 3hr 08 at carnival ...

Hey man I just seen your racetec times. Its pretty impressive. And just a handful of races under the belt. You deserve to be there and I'm sure you're gonna smash it being a climber..

The guys who are strong on the flats generally take abit of strain with all the elevation

Who are you referring to in "D" ?

Most of the guys I know seeded in D are not eyeing 3 hours but 2:40-2:50.

my point exactly . So what are front guys of e looking at ?

Hey man I just seen your racetec times. Its pretty impressive. And just a handful of races under the belt. You deserve to be there and I'm sure you're gonna smash it being a climber..

The guys who are strong on the flats generally take abit of strain with all the elevation

Thanks for the vote of confidence dude ????

Noob question : who knows from experience that you will do a sub 3 at 94.7 and did you do the carnival city race and what was your time.

The reason I ask: if I am miles off would rather enjoy the event instead at a decent pace than kill myself. And so be it if I do a 3:15 or what ever.

For reference I did a 3hr 08 at carnival ...

Pikey, you're over thinking it boet.

You'll get your sub 3 I'm sure (as BB pointed out)