Contego Segment Hunter Episode 1 Preview: Bloemslang - Just the Drop

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well spotted  :clap:

All will be revealed next week.

KOM taken back a day later. One of the reasons I suggested tackling segments that are a bit off the beaten track and takes you more than a couple of days to recover to even think of attempting them again.

post-4329-0-06910200-1464515584_thumb.jpeg

KOM taken back a day later. One of the reasons I suggested tackling segments that are a bit off the beaten track and takes you more than a couple of days to recover to even think of attempting them again.

#FAIL

This isn't the segment that was chosen. 'Bloemslang- Just the drop' was chosen and taken, still standing. The below segment is another segment within the same trail.

Not a fail

O yes I see mistake, my apologies. One second ahead of Knipe

Edited by nathrix ® ©™

Glad to see you're keeping a eye on the series, nathrix ® ©™.

The aim of the series is to encourage people to go ride the segments. Doing so is how one enters into the series competition to win R30,000 of Contego unit trusts. Therefore we're trying to keep the segments accessible to most riders based in Cape Town and surrounds.

It's highly unlikely that all our challengers through the series will manage the beat the existing KOM or QOM. If they do, we're happy to see riders taking on our challenger themselves and congratulations to them should they best our challenger's effort.