Short Sleeve Tri Suits

FreeSoul

Hello

Anyone know where I can get a short sleeved tri suit in Cape Town or even South Africa? Similar to the image?

Thanks

post-77395-0-42927300-1463892513_thumb.jpg

Huub make a good one I have my eye on. Contact T3 multi sports.

The sleeve also makes sense to me.

Huub stuff is expensive but I guess if you going to use it a long time its worth it. I hate not having sleeves as I get sun burnt and in the run my arm chafe badly so always wear a shirt with sleeves. Ended up buying Compression sport stuff , expensive but I do loads of Tris so worth it.

Sorry for the hijack, but maybe we can start a thread for Tri Gear & Accessories, where we can discuss gear, where to buy, what works and doesn't work etc.?

Sorry for the hijack, but maybe we can start a thread for Tri Gear & Accessories, where we can discuss gear, where to buy, what works and doesn't work etc.?

Yeah good call, I think it should have a thread to make it easier to find stuff.

Yeah good call, I think it should have a thread to make it easier to find stuff.

or maybe even an entire dedicated website. www.trihub.co.za? just saying

Hello

Anyone know where I can get a short sleeved tri suit in Cape Town or even South Africa? Similar to the image?

Thanks

Freesoul have you not tried the Orbea/Orca shop on Somerset Road, Green Point next to Vida

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Archived