Tour de France Fantasy Tour 2016

Frosty

Some more stats from Gerald's sheets now available on your Fantasy Tour team page to see who's not pulling their weight on your team.

Screenshot 2016-07-07 14.50.34.png

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this what you are looking for? Daily points, per rider, per category, filtered by Hubber (phew, that was a mouthful).

attachicon.gifDailyScores.PNG

Great analysis tool that Gerald.

Can you please un-protect the team selection cell?

Great analysis tool that Gerald.

Can you please un-protect the team selection cell?

it works for, when I'm not logged into my Google account.

Admin, is there a way to see what position each team was on each stage? That way we can track who's climbing and who's falling?

The Google Sheet file now includes the daily points (per stage and cumulative), as well as your daily ranking.

The link, ICYMI

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tNzhxWvzQfPoaAXTBhZ73J6lRRpWCsWOPxrJOuyLiTQ/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=1301733502

The tabs below have been added today - as added data to the original Individual Data

post-1372-0-53921800-1467900975_thumb.png

Individual Scores - the summary of your team's scores (total per category per rider)

Individual Scores per stage - Week 1 - summary of your scores (per rider, per category for each day)

Daily Points per Hubber - Total points per day per Hubber (scroll down to see the cumulative total).

Daily Ranking Change - To see your ranking vs the other Hubbers.

Filters work on the last two items, so you should be able to select your mates. Please check if it works.

I feel so sorry for everyone, including me, not having Cav in their lineup! Crying myself to sleep at night.

Points have been updated - in record time!

Thanks Gerald. Online leaderboard and rider stats also updated.

Awesome graphs & stats geraldm24 & admin, thanks for all the time & effort you're pouring into this :)

Well done guys, there seems to be a whole heap of ungratefulness on Bikehub towards you Gerald and Admin, you seem to be taking unnecessary flack for doing a great job. I languish at the bottom of the table despite taking this really seriously, but really enjoying the GAME. Lighten up guys that is all it is!!!!

Well done guys, there seems to be a whole heap of ungratefulness on Bikehub towards you Gerald and Admin, you seem to be taking unnecessary flack for doing a great job. I languish at the bottom of the table despite taking this really seriously, but really enjoying the GAME. Lighten up guys that is all it is!!!!

Really? Didn't know it was that bad.

RESULTS ARE PENDING THE FINAL UPDATE FROM THE TOUR WEBSITE!

The tour website classifications page seems stuck pending the drama at the final 1Km. 197 riders shows on the overall GC, but only 156 finishers showing on the stage results.

There is enough to update the results.

There were 29 riders in the break, according to the Cyclingnews.com report. At the 28Km to go point, just 3Km from the Intermediate sprint point, this was their comment.

16:20:59 CEST

28km remaining from 162km

The situation at the moment is as follows. Antoine Duchesne (Direct Energie), Daniel Navarro (Cofidis), Steve Cummings (Dimension Data) and Matti Breschel (Cannondale) lead the race, 24 seconds clear of the yellow jersey group, which is made up of Greg Van Avermaet (BMC), Daryl Impey (Orica-BikeExchange), Paul Martens (Team LottoNl-Jumbo), Alexey Lutsenko (Astana), Alex Howes (Cannondale-Drapac), Pierre-Luc Périchon (Fortuneo-Vital Concept), Simon Geschke (Giant-Alpecin) and Vincenzo Nibali (Astana). The rest of the break is 35 seconds back, while the peloton is 5 minutes down.

Based on that, 29 riders will be listed as in the break, while 6 of them stayed away from (or finished in front of) the resemblance of the peloton. Luis MATE finished with the same time as the top dawgs. His result shows 6th place which was ahead of the guys in the peloton. This results in 33.3 points for the BreakWin.

Stevo you beauty ; dont care where i end up ; GO DD!!!!!

4 wins from 7 stages for "The African Team"

Pity I wasnt convinced about Mark

Main cheese from my subs for next week ; just wait Louis :clap:  :clap:  :thumbup:  :clap:

Archived