Tour de France Fantasy Tour 2016

Frosty

Do we lose the points scored by the dropped riders?

I think that would rather be unfair if it is played out that way... "fresh legs" to continue the tour is what is meant by a rest day... your team not the actual tour if you get what I'm saying....

No, you keep the points already scored from stage 1-9.

You only score points with the 9 active riders in your team, so if you decide to substitute a rider today he won't score anymore points. However, if you bring him back into the team next week (second rest day), then he will start scoring points again.

Hope this make sense.

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With Renshaw dropping out, with illness, and the Olympics looming.......will Cav stay in.....????

That's what I was pondering.

Hmmmm.....

Sunday - Stage 9

Winner: donellcloete's team

(Most points scored on Stage 9 - awarded to next highest points scorer due to actual highest scorer Black_Metal already being a prize winner in prize window 1)

64d20e398591411fb189ec7b3540512e.jpg

GoPro Session

Small and light, with easy one-button control and rugged, waterproof design. HERO Session is perfect as a second GoPro camera, or for the first-time GoPro user who wants the simplest, grab-and-go capture experience.

More info: www.gopro.com

Should the Stage 9 prize not have gone to the person with the most points scored on Day 9 only? "4. Daily Points: Most overall points for that stage." Eg. Sprocket70 scored about 220 on Stage 9 where Black Metal and donellcloete's teams both scored less than 100 points.

Oh man, first time I have looked at my points in about a week.. it is not going well :mellow:

Where do I find the link for substitutions? Need to kick Tekleheimanot.

Sent from my SM-J105F using Tapatalk

Where do I find the link for substitutions? Need to kick Tekleheimanot.

Sent from my SM-J105F using Tapatalk

Once logged in, click on "update entry".

Then remove your riders first before dragging the subs into the active side.

Should the Stage 9 prize not have gone to the person with the most points scored on Day 9 only? "4. Daily Points: Most overall points for that stage." Eg. Sprocket70 scored about 220 on Stage 9 where Black Metal and donellcloete's teams both scored less than 100 points.

Yes, most points for the stage.

Sorry my mistake. The formula was used on the "Daily Ranking Change" - thanks for querying it.

Apologies to Sprocket70 and donellcloete as they weren't the highest scoring.

I've sent the list of the top 10 best scores to Admin to correct (depending if they've won previously this last week).

I had Contador as one of my replacement riders .

Obviously he is now out the Tour , can I sub him ??

If yes , how ??

I had Contador as one of my replacement riders .

Obviously he is now out the Tour , can I sub him ??

If yes , how ??

Nope

a few of us are in the same boat as you, had him on the bench.. but sigh now i am down 1 rider

No, you keep the points already scored from stage 1-9.

You only score points with the 9 active riders in your team, so if you decide to substitute a rider today he won't score anymore points. However, if you bring him back into the team next week (second rest day), then he will start scoring points again.

Hope this make sense.

Thanx Gerald, does make sense, that's what I was alluding to...

Thanks GEN ...

Eish , do you think he (Contador) will make a comeback in week 3 .... I need the points :clap:  :w00t:

Thanks GEN ...

Eish , do you think he (Contador) will make a comeback in week 3 .... I need the points :clap:  :w00t:

Rolling subs at the Tour, now there is an idea hey :ph34r:

With Renshaw dropping out, with illness, and the Olympics looming.......will Cav stay in.....????

Here's a quote:

“I keep the green jersey for the first rest day, I can be happy with that. I just want to enjoy my time with my family during the rest day. There are some opportunities left for sprinters but the stage that appeals to me is the last one in Paris. It's a shame that Mark Renshaw had to pull out but he was very sick last night. There was no other solution.”

Here is the DREAM TEAM after the first week, i.e. the 9 riders that returned the most points across all the categories. With another 12 stages to go, a lot could change between now and the final stage on the Champs-Elysées.

post-1372-0-24726600-1468231207_thumb.png

post-1372-0-97617600-1468231213_thumb.png

How does your team compare to these performers?

edit: this dream team will change as the weeks go by, until we get a 12-man team that returns the most points. As subs only come into the equation after today, they are not included in the current team.

Archived