[Event] Winter Crit Challenge #2 (Gauteng)

Frosty

Plan is to let Elite's go off first with Juniors.

Followed by open groups and then the licensed groups.

09:30 should be okay to arrive, register and warmup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice event this morning you and the club put on a top class event . It's good to see so much support from the local cycling community . Your entries must have tripled compared to last time ?

Nice event this morning you and the club put on a top class event . It's good to see so much support from the local cycling community . Your entries must have tripled compared to last time ?

Thanks Clint. Glad you joined in for the racing.

Much better turnout but only 140% up from last time. I did look like much more - perhaps it was supporters they brought with.

If we get this many participants next then we can start having set times for each group.

Really great event. Was a lot of fun. I'll definitely be there for the next one. Hopefully the turnout grows and grows. One a month or even fortnightly would be awesome.

If everyone brings at least one friend to the next event, then we'll have a really great future for Crit racing.

Elites want to race for 60 minutes. I'm sure we can bump the Vets up to 30, maybe 45 minutes.

Then there are the kids. They can race on the shorter version of the circuit, making it a truly family friendly race

If everyone brings at least one friend to the next event, then we'll have a really great future for Crit racing.

Elites want to race for 60 minutes. I'm sure we can bump the Vets up to 30, maybe 45 minutes.

Then there are the kids. They can race on the shorter version of the circuit, making it a truly family friendly race

Great event, super tough.

Do you have a date planned for the next event?

Great event, super tough.

Do you have a date planned for the next event?

Nothing set yet, but hopefully after the 947 Cycle Challenge and then in Jan, Feb, Mar and Apr.

Are the overall results available anywhere?

We only recorded the top three in each category, to determine who gets prize money.

Is there a specific category you're looking for results for?