Are people still using time pedals?

Quintin2.0

Are time pedals still the bomb? When i was riding 24/7 in the 90's you were the cats wiskers if you had a pair.

Unfortunately Time pedals just aren't the same as back then. I come from the same era and still have a few sets of criterium pedals,cleats a mission to find and modern shoes don't have the correct holes. I tried the modern Time pedals and they just never worked for me. I'm on Shimano now on all my bikes.

The era of the good old "Titan Mag" Time pedal has long gone sadly.

post-35520-0-87359800-1468433441_thumb.jpeg

Edited by quintonb

On Time since I moved from toe clips and straps!!

Still on the Time RSX model that is perfect for me.  Bought a brand new set in '12 for my new bike and have a 12 year old set on my training bike. 12 year old ones as good as new after 45 000km.

Edited by Underachiever

Used to love the Time Criteriums and there was something mystical about the Titan Mags. Tried RSX but they were terrible - had to go to lollipops, speedplay, for the nice floaty feel you used to get from Criteriums.

Went from toe clips to Look's in the late 80's. Time was always more expensive. Never liked there cleats but yes you were the bees knees if you used them.

post-13716-0-98813300-1468470990_thumb.jpeg

I dont ride Time road pedals any more. But will only use Time mtb pedals,  I find them  so much more efficient than the spd systems that other manufacturers use 

Went from toe clips to Look's in the late 80's. Time was always more expensive. Never liked there cleats but yes you were the bees knees if you used them.

First ever clipless I had was Look PP56, black and grey. Think that was around 1990/1991...think they were maybe second generation, bit tidier than those ones.

I find them difficult to clip in and out and a little cumbersome . But some guys still like them , Look pedals for the win in my case  .

I ride Time RSX on both my single and tandem ..... Love them .

I have Time Attak 8 Mtb pedals .... the bomb ......

Been on time for the last 20 years ...