UCI Road World Champs 2016 (12-16 October)

Frosty

Junior ladies 65km to go

Was a biiiig crash. Lynette Benson and Nicolene Marais from SA there not sure where though.

Thanks for all the commentatry yesterday, was able to follow most of the race.

Any links for today????

Sorry I can't find any that aren't geo blocked

Anyone else?

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And ... the feeding station had crashes on practically every lap. Still can't believe that's the best they could come up with. For one, the area was so small that all the soigneurs were on top of each other.

Even saw one in the ladies event (throwing) the bottle at the rider!!! 

And ... the feeding station had crashes on practically every lap. Still can't believe that's the best they could come up with. For one, the area was so small that all the soigneurs were on top of each other.

Even saw one in the ladies event (throwing) the bottle at the rider!!!

Also saw the bottle throwing tactic. Don't think they tried that again. Even the commentator said "I am not sure that's the best way to get a bottle to the rider"

Sent from my LG-H735 using Tapatalk

Damn pity I missed the Junior men.. just saw the last bit now when I got home.. wow.. well done kid..

Following Iron Man Hawaii pro results where the Germans dominated i'm putting my bucks on ze Germans again

Kittel or Gripel

and as a wild card Fernando Gaviria

Edit: and Michael Mathews for the "lets make some money on it" bet

TBH i think there are many who could win...anyone as long as its not Cavendish :w00t:

Following Iron Man Hawaii pro results where the Germans dominated i'm putting my bucks on ze Germans again

Kittel or Gripel

and as a wild card Fernando Gaviria

Edit: and Michael Mathews for the "lets make some money on it" bet

TBH i think there are many who could win...anyone as long as its not Cavendish :w00t:

Did you see what Garviria did at the Paris Tours...

Late attack at 500m to go.. they couldn't catch him..

I also reckon Boonen may go on a late attack..

Going to be interesting.

Flag has just dropped, the ladies race is on..and we have a solo rider getting some airtime

Touch of wheels and Kuwaiti rider hits the deck.. but her team mate stopped to make sure she is okay..that's sweet.

Hey this live on board camera is cool.. an Egyptian rider had a flat and she happens to have a camera on board and we got to see the whole change of wheel by the Shimano neutral car lol

Archived