SPCA - please help...?!

CASSIE1975

my fundraising is off to a very slow start. But have some idea's that should get me to the R2k and over very quickly. Just need time to get working on it. Started a new job so all my focus is on that for now.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my fundraising is off to a very slow start. But have some idea's that should get me to the R2k and over very quickly. Just need time to get working on it. Started a new job so all my focus is on that for now.

Good luck and congrats with the new job Veebee  :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

I don't want to hi-jack Cassie1975's fundraising efforts, but this hi-jack is for the same cause - raising funds for our furry friends.

We have a club member that hasn't shaved his face since this time 2 years ago, but hinted over the weekend that he may shave his face if we manage to raise R1m for Team NSPCA. Some AL hubbers at the Race for Victory would have spent some time with him (main group behind the two breakaway groups).

Help us get the hashtag #ShaveYourBeard trending so that the NSPCA benefits, and we will see the expression on his face when the beard is gone.

More info at http://germistonwheelers.co.za/category/charitydonations/

I don't want to hi-jack Cassie1975's fundraising efforts, but this hi-jack is for the same cause - raising funds for our furry friends.

We have a club member that hasn't shaved his face since this time 2 years ago, but hinted over the weekend that he may shave his face if we manage to raise R1m for Team NSPCA. Some AL hubbers at the Race for Victory would have spent some time with him (main group behind the two breakaway groups).

Help us get the hashtag #ShaveYourBeard trending so that the NSPCA benefits, and we will see the expression on his face when the beard is gone.

More info at http://germistonwheelers.co.za/category/charitydonations/

Well done Gerald  :clap:   HOPE YOU GUYS GET HIM SHAVEN   :thumbup: 

• 3 weeks later...