SPCA - please help...?!

CASSIE1975

Thanks for the above. last question, whats the cut off date?

As far as I know 30 August is the cut-off date for the charities, but I will check with them again on Monday and let you know. 

Edited by CASSIE1975

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, it's the cyclists that take part in the Carnival City Macsteel National Classic that we should be thanking.

After the Rotarians have finalized the books and made all the donations to the chosen charities, we (Germiston Wheelers) get our cut of the proceeds to donate to our own charities.

The Elandsvallei Home for the Aged (Primrose) received basic food items earlier this year, the SPCA this weekend, with another two charities receiving donations before our next AGM. A second donation to the SPCA is obviously planned for the Cycle Challenge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually, it's the cyclists that take part in the Carnival City Macsteel National Classic that we should be thanking.

After the Rotarians have finalized the books and made all the donations to the chosen charities, we (Germiston Wheelers) get our cut of the proceeds to donate to our own charities.

The Elandsvallei Home for the Aged (Primrose) received basic food items earlier this year, the SPCA this weekend, with another two charities receiving donations before our next AGM. A second donation to the SPCA is obviously planned for the Cycle Challenge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AWESOME and WELL DONE to ALL contributing...you ROCK!!!  :thumbup:  :clap:  :thumbup:  :clap:

GREAT NEWS!!!

ENTRIES FOR FUNDRAISING have been extended to 30 September 2016.

Come and help us FIGHT the WAR against ANIMAL CRUELTY.

:thumbup:  :clap:  :thumbup:  :clap:  :thumbup:  :clap:

PLEASE JOIN OUR TEAM and raise MUCH needed funds for this GREAT CAUSE and come ride the 94.7 this year for a PURPOSE!!! 

post-32161-0-35524700-1473145285_thumb.jpg

Edited by CASSIE1975

Morning Guys and Gals

:eek:  Only 2 and a half weeks left to be part of the SPCA team for 94.7  :thumbup:

PLEASE HELP US MAKE A CHANGE  :clap:  

BE SAFE OUT THERE ON THE ROADS...HAPPY TRAINING.

Giving this some serious thought, I'm done trying to get the magical sub 3 and have yet to do it as a "fun" ride. I can also hit my work colleagues for donations to make up for all the times I've sponsored their kids in various school activities. 

Giving this some serious thought, I'm done trying to get the magical sub 3 and have yet to do it as a "fun" ride. I can also hit my work colleagues for donations to make up for all the times I've sponsored their kids in various school activities. 

:thumbup:  I'm also just having a "fun" ride this year  :clap: give it some thought and contact Michelle on the details given earlier in the post...let me know if you don't get sorted...the more the merrier.

Morning Guys and Gals

:eek:  Only 2 and a half weeks left to be part of the SPCA team for 94.7  :thumbup:

PLEASE HELP US MAKE A CHANGE  :clap:  

BE SAFE OUT THERE ON THE ROADS...HAPPY TRAINING.

I'm in already, looking forward to it. Many of my mates are nervous to take my calls these days, especially the one's who haven't donated yet  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

I feel like a used car dealer...

Edited by Jigghead

I'm in already, looking forward to it. Many of my mates are nervous to take my calls these days, especially the one's who haven't donated yet  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

I feel like a used car dealer...

LOL  :w00t:  I feel your pain...