SPCA - please help...?!

CASSIE1975

Good day fellow Hubbers  :thumbup:

This year @ 94.7 Cycle Challenge I am riding again for TEAM SPCA (Riding for Animals).

With SPCA you think of cats and dogs, BUT they also assist distressed Cows, Horses, Pigs, Ducks, Geese, other farm animals, etc...these animals can not talk, or look after themselves...especially now with the drought we are having all over SA, or if they have an owner that does not feed them, or mistreat / mishandle them - THEY NEED OUR HELP PLEASE.

Could you PLEASE assist with a SMALL and VERY EASY donation by SMS'ing 947-29 to 38018 ?

It is ONLY a R25.00 donation directly from your phone...while you are reading this, please type the sms and send it. The donation goes directly to the National SPCA.

It is so easy...most of us forget, or we don't find the details again if we do it later...please type "38018" in your contact line and 947-29 in your Message line and press "SEND".

:clap:  that's it...now it is done and dusted and you can go on with your day   :thumbup:  thank you, the ANIMALS really appreciate your help and it is a VERY good cause...much appreciated, Miao, Woof, Mooooo, thank you.

Below is a photo from 2015's 94.7 and also the information for the 2016 SPCA Ride for Animals.

Keep well and kind regards to all.

Cassie.

Edited by CASSIE1975

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where can I buy a shirt like that?

Please mail the following if you have any questions, they will help you with pleasure, thank you.

NSPCA Marketing <marketing1@nspca.co.za>

Renée Scholtz

or

NSPCA Marketing <marketing@nspca.co.za>

Michelle Falgate (I think Michelle will be back on 5th September 2015)

Or contact them on the following details.

NSPCA (National Council of SPCAs)

Tel:  +27 11 907-3590

Fax: +27 11 907-4013

Web: www.nspca.co.za

PO Box 1320, Alberton, 1450

Edited by CASSIE1975

Done x 2

Remember seeing those shirts last year.

Very cool, and thanks for helping our furry little friends!

Awesome, thank you Patch  :thumbup:  always nice being part of something bigger than yourself...

Done, and have asked about joining the team.

Well done Veebee...what is nice is you can still start in your seeded group and wear the shirt for them on the day.

But if a persons seeding is bad, or first time rider (not directed at you) then you can start earlier with the Charity groups  :clap:

Michelle also mentioned that they would look into Argus / Cape Town cycle tour Charity for the future.

Edited by CASSIE1975

Well done Veebee...what is nice is you can still start in your seeded group and wear the shirt for them on the day.

But if a persons seeding is bad, or first time rider (not directed at you) then you can start earlier with the Charity groups  :clap:

all sorted with the team and everything is set up. I rode the last 2 years for a charity and didn't have 1 this year so it's good that you posted this today ! :thumbup:

I have stolen your post to get started with.

Edited by Veebee

all sorted with the team and everything is set up. I rode the last 2 years for a charity and didn't have 1 this year so it's good that you posted this today ! :thumbup:

That is great news  :clap:  welcome to the team...