SRAM GUIDE, RS/RSC: Where to Find stock???

Saag

They only have the ultimate in stock, and that is a bit rich for me, especially since it seems that the difference between the ultimate and RSC is so small.

post-56935-0-88776500-1472199463_thumb.jpg

Dude shimano zee's are way better than the slx/xt... 2.3k ex vat and shipping from evans, hibike. semanet. But guides are great too. Can't go wrong with either, I guess.

Dude shimano zee's are way better than the slx/xt... 2.3k ex vat and shipping from evans, hibike. semanet. But guides are great too. Can't go wrong with either, I guess.

Can they be serviced though?

If Evans has stock you'll have your package in 3 days of you paying. I know they did have stock a few weeks ago of the RS, I settled on the M8000 with ice tec rotors and man o man, Im very happy.

Evans shipping is alot less, mostly cos its free if above a certain amount. Dont forget the sram rotors!!

BTW, Evans is very cheap!!!

They only have the ultimate in stock, and that is a bit rich for me, especially since it seems that the difference between the ultimate and RSC is so small.

I have a a pair of beautiful silver (rare) Guide RSC's that have been lying around unused. I haven't mananged to got around to posting them for sale yet but you can have them for R4500. Give me a call 083457566#2 if you are keen!

If you are keen on black, then I can seel you my current black ones for R4000 (they have a scratch on them).

I have a a pair of beautiful silver (rare) Guide RSC's that have been lying around unused. I haven't mananged to got around to posting them for sale yet but you can have them for R4500. Give me a call 083457566#2 if you are keen!

If you are keen on black, then I can seel you my current black ones for R4000 (they have a scratch on them).

Thanx, will think it over.

Ok. So I am compulsive and have very little patience....ordered the hope's from crc[emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Archived