CWC Online: Deals to NOT miss

CWC Online

hi Guys,

what age do the lighties normally start on those little 12 inch push/balance bikes?

Depends on the child but they could start from 1,5 years!

I bought a Muna for my 2 year old daughter and its really a lekker bike. She is just a tad too small for it (she's a real small kid) and her toes just barely touch the ground with the seat all the way down but she's growing and likes to try ride it all the time.

Try inverting the seat clamp - should give you about 10 - 15mm lower saddle - bit fiddly to do, but generally possible.

CANNONDALE TRAIL2 29ER 

SIZE XL

@ ONLY R12999

Please contact our sales team on 021 9147528 or email us at marketing@cwcycles.co.za for more information 

post-1632-0-25133900-1472822676_thumb.jpg

CANNONDALE TRAIL8 650B 

SIZE M

@ ONLY R6999

Please contact our sales team on 021 9147528 or email us at marketing@cwcycles.co.za for more information 

post-1632-0-78507000-1472822800_thumb.jpg

Not to sure about these non pedal jobbies. Would prefer to buy with pedals straight off.

Best thing you can get your child. It will assist in them getting bike balance alot sooner.

Think of the 3 wheel black plastic motorbike. How kids ride those. They do the same with these 2 wheel bikes.

Best thing you can get your child. It will assist in them getting bike balance alot sooner.

Think of the 3 wheel black plastic motorbike. How kids ride those. They do the same with these 2 wheel bikes.

This. And whatever you do. NO FAIRY WHEELS!!!

My boy is 2 and a half and already lift both his feet and freewheel. These bikes really learn the to balance.

Archived