adidas launch new TERREX mountain bike apparel

News bot

Well they are MTB if you ride flat pedals, otherwise they are just takkies... Isn't Stealth rubber a 5.10 product?

I went to 6 diff shops yesterday and couldn't find any stock of the adidas s stealth sole mtb shoe for flat pedals. that included the adidas store in sandton. i also emailed adidas who said not all their products are always available online. just can't find a pair.. 

I went to 6 diff shops yesterday and couldn't find any stock of the adidas s stealth sole mtb shoe for flat pedals. that included the adidas store in sandton. i also emailed adidas who said not all their products are always available online. just can't find a pair.. 

Due South seem to have a couple sizes available online. Maybe you're lucky enough to be one of a UK7, 9 or 13...

http://www.duesouth.co.za/pdp/adidas-men-s-terrex-trail-cross-sl-shoe-black/_/A-194614AAAH5

Due South seem to have a couple sizes available online. Maybe you're lucky enough to be one of a UK7, 9 or 13...

http://www.duesouth.co.za/pdp/adidas-men-s-terrex-trail-cross-sl-shoe-black/_/A-194614AAAH5

Thanks for this! Trigger pulled on a UK9.  :thumbup:

I've had a set of the black and white ones for the past year and really enjoyed them. Plus they hold up a lot better than the 5.10's (no peeling soles!) and they're cheaper.

Originally got them from www.mikka.co.za but they no longer stock them. 

Stealth rubber is just the type of rubber. Generally vibrant or stealth rubber is used... originating in mountain climbing me thinks.

I use 5.10s but those Adidas high top shoes look lekker