Which energy drink can back up very well?

Ok Mr. Apple.

You should be able ride up to 1.5 hours on water only. On road up to 100km at training pace just on a sugary drink of whatever flavour / type you prefer..

Longer than 3 hours, you might need more substance. Even an energy gel.

However if you are looking for a home made concoction (I'm sure this is same same as the previous mention of 'stuff from the pharmacy') search for Asker Jeukendrup and his home-made concoction.

A thread on just that, right here on bikehub

Home made concoction is the best i think, Thanks

Oros... Jungle yum.... Whatever your poison... Take some biltong or dry wors and a gel for just in case

I am a newbie riders and I have bought a MTB last month for downhill ride. at the fast time I go for a 3 km trips and I have to cross many small hill. But i found that my legs are limbs and my energy level down very soon. I have bring a local fruit drink with me, but I think that not working well. So which energy drink i should take when go out for a long distance and difficult road on my bike?

Let me what drink you usually use or prefer.

I would suggest you ride slower... riding to fast will make you tired quickly.

Pace yourself.....

Short rides less than 2 hrs you can just drink water....

I would suggest you ride slower... riding to fast will make you tired quickly.

Pace yourself.....

Short rides less than 2 hrs you can just drink water....

i use 8teaspoons brown sugar and 2 teaspoon salt in 1 litre water eat dates and peanut butter sandwitch on route and bye bye cramps use to get them after 60km even after a race

Archived