The 100th Giro d'Italia

'Dale

Here it is, road cycling fans...

the logo for the 100th edition of the most beautiful Grand Tour:

http://cdn.media.cyclingnews.com/2016/10/03/1/01_logo_giro_2017_amore_infinito_colori_positivo_670.jpg

Let's start previews, updates,

headlines & all cool comments here!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The full route of the 100th edition of the race will be announced in Milan on October 25.  :clap:

• 3 weeks later...

The route of the 100th edition of the Giro d’Italia has been unveiled in Milan, with race organiser RCS Sport celebrating the history and culture of Italy as well as that of the Corsa Rosa and its most famous winners.

In between, the 3,572km route will include many of the race’s iconic mountain climbs and visit all but four of the 21 Italian regions. As per tradition, the race visits the south first, with several stages for the sprinters, before heading north to the Alps and the then east to Dolomites, and then finishing in the shadow of the spectacular Milan Duomo in the heart of the city.

Special mention: Stage 16

Arguably the queen stage of the race, it climbs the Stelvio TWICE ???????? starting and finishing in Bormio. Weather permitting, it will be the highest climb of the race at 2,758m, with riders descending the famous hairpins down to Prati allo Stelvio, then head into Switzerland to climb back up the Stelvio via the Umbrail Pass before the fast descent to Bormio.

Arguably the queen stage of the race, it climbs the Stelvio TWICE ???????? starting and finishing in Bormio. Weather permitting, it will be the highest climb of the race at 2,758m, with riders descending the famous hairpins down to Prati allo Stelvio, then head into Switzerland to climb back up the Stelvio via the Umbrail Pass before the fast descent to Bormio.

Fantastic...wish it was starting tomorrow!!

But first.....

How long till the classics[emoji57]

But first.....

How long till the classics[emoji57]

Months before you see Sagan again

At least you can stalk him on Instagram and Tweetiebird ????????

I always like this profile image

http://images.cyclingtips.com/content/uploads/2016/10/Giro_dItalia_2017_profile-1024x417.jpg

Yoh yoh yoh..

Lots of pain there in week 3 :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: