The 100th Giro d'Italia

'Dale

I am sure a few of the proper sprinters will follow suit. No point suffering over the hills. Save the legs for TDF.

that is not cool and I think rules should be in place to not allow that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Long shot, but I'd like DiData to get a podium today.

would be nice to see an Italian win a stage in their own back yard........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no no no, you need to link it, so... I saw Chris Froome doing the Chappies route. 

Chris Froome has more Tues than a calendar. 

See, seemless.

Why bother... does anyone actually take him and his comments serious these days!!

Why bother... does anyone actually take him and his comments serious these days!!

Seriously is the correct word. Maybe you should, you might be educated.

PPA asked Froome to ride the Argus on TUES on a Tuesday

Boom, there goes the internet.

If only the guys riding the giro were allowed their phones during the stage to check tapatalk, they could have a lekker chuckle.

Seriously is the correct word. Maybe you should, you might be educated.

Thanks, but you know nothing of me or of my education... so quite frankly having seen the way you comment here and on many threads....there is nothing to be learnt from you!

And that will be the end of the matter no matter how much you try to provoke further..... alas others are more than willing to take the bait....so you can do plenty of fishing elsewhere!

Thanks, but you know nothing of me or of my education... so quite frankly having seen the way you comment here and on many threads....there is nothing to be learnt from you!

And that will be the end of the matter no matter how much you try to provoke further..... alas others are more than willing to take the bait....so you can do plenty of fishing elsewhere!

Well said...

Proper sprint coming up...

Personally I would love a Stevo smash-and-grab to break the hearts of the sprinters, but alas, no Stevo... :thumbdown:

Well said...

Absolutely no provocation. But amazing that 4 or 5 guys respond in a humorous manner to an obviously tongue-in-cheek response to LongWheelBase's post. Then you come with your agro.

I'm relieved that's the end of the matter, thank god you won't be responding to my posts in future.

Absolutely no provocation. But amazing that 4 or 5 guys respond in a humorous manner to an obviously tongue-in-cheek response to LongWheelBase's post. Then you come with your agro.

I'm relieved that's the end of the matter, thank god you won't be responding to my posts in future.

I am just upset that nobody has commented on my new footer which took me ages to get right.

Don't you just love it when guys have a go at each other during the last 20km of a GT stage.

I am just upset that nobody has commented on my new footer which took me ages to get right.

It's nice. A bit too big, but nice.

Archived