• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Second time Landa allows someone to come through on the inside line...shame

Well i'll be damned. Nice win Tejay!

Well well well. .I am eating some humble pie.. no pressure and there we go

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Nibali the big looser today as pinot moves closer to him

Don't think Nibali worries too much about Pinot. He know he's got his number for the TT. You could also see TD worries more about Nibali than Quintana, as Nibali can do a decent TT.

Don't think Nibali worries too much about Pinot. He know he's got his number for the TT. You could also see TD worries more about Nibali than Quintana, as Nibali can do a decent TT.

There isn't a rest day before the next TT, so we will have to see about that

but yah you are probably right, pinot had a bad TT

two great wins today and yesterday. No one called TvG for today?

No one has call TvG for a few years! I'll admit I'm stoked for the guy and have chirped him alot but that was great. Serious poker with the other guys closing. :)

First GT stage won as well. Hope it ignites something in him, seems he took something from Rolland banging his head against the door of a stage win every day until it happened.

I am LOVING this Giro. Tommy D was great today as well and showing off a bit to tell everyone who is wearing the Pink. Gold. Nice to see Yates getting something out of the race and Landa looks good for the Mountains classification and is hella strong... maybe tomorrow will be his and then everyone is ticked for the race. 

Okay late to the party.. but damn Dumoulin gives great interviews.. calls it as it is..brilliant.. says what everyone is thinking.

Tomorrow will be a very decisive stage. - The finish is a lot tougher than today's -  a real podium hunt.

And now I am going to watch the whole stage.[emoji12]

Okay late to the party.. but damn Dumoulin gives great interviews.. calls it as it is..brilliant.. says what everyone is thinking.

Yah he had some words for them haha

damn, missed the interview... what was his take? 

damn, missed the interview... what was his take? 

Dumoulin: with the way Quintana and Nibali rode today I'd be very happy to see them lose their podium spots by Milan.

TvG needs to work on his champagne skills. Almost looked like he was just pouring it out

Tom lost some cool points with me in interview, saying he hopes Nibs and Quintana lose their podium spots. There are still two days of climbing coming up. His attitude on the podium on stage 16 as well was very unbecoming.

Feels like I've taken a dump this whole week... haven't had much spare time, so have only been watching the 5-10 min highlights on YouTube.

Archived