The 100th Giro d'Italia

'Dale

Tommy's chirps come at a cost hey

Methinks they are falling into his trap. Turning the public against them. Maybe losing friends in the peleton, but mostly riding out of their comfort zone and style of riding.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Methinks they are falling into his trap. Turning the public against them. Maybe losing friends in the peleton, but mostly riding out of their comfort zone and style of riding.

Quite possibly..they used up a bit of energy in that move.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

My fek.. now Dumoulin has had a puncture. .sunweb better block the road

This is becoming like a Rocky movie. I can hear Eye Of The Tiger playing. Please big Tom win this thing....

Gotta love cycling

Drama every day

Somehow ????

The Giro is always full of drama hey.

And TeeJay ruins it... I was stoked for you and then:

"Van Garderen: I know I can do GC in a Grand Tour. American salvages Giro d'Italia with Dolomite victory"

You won a stage. Your first in GT. You haven't been near a step. ever. Yup looked briefly at it in 2014. You've been routinely found out in every GT you've entered.

Know who else won their first stage? Pöstlberger. On stage 1, in his first tour and he didn't get visions of grandure but he did do a better champagne spray. :)

Yeah - because two top 5 finishes at the Tour de France must definitely not go to your head and let you think you can improve... (2012 1and 2014).

I think his performance highlights just how difficult it is to get everything to click at the right time for a Grand Tour. If you're 2% off your best, you're nowhere. That's how small these margins are.

Don't think the winning attitude care much for popularity

Neither do the sponsors

It's the modern era

The EPO-fuelled era of Armstrong-Ulrich has long gone

But hey

A thrill a minute

Would it be 3rd time lucky for landa. Hopefully they played some need for speed last night to show him how to take that inside line

I think TD will claw back a lot he's losing at the moment on the flatter part of this climb at the top and as it's not a huge loss at the moment. 

Everyone looking bushed! 

Come Dumoulin. .I know you can get back 4min on the TT but I don't want to see NQ in Pink.. trap trap trap

Archived