The 100th Giro d'Italia

'Dale

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TommyD would be outside with Ferdinand Rabie taking a dump on the hosts lawn.

Thomas voecklar would be licking shots off the counter tops...

We know what Paolini would be doing at the party!!!

And Daryl Impey would the guy who gets completely hammered and then claims somebody spiked his drink at the bar.

"12:33

10 Km covered: Breakaway of P. BILBAO LOPEZ (23), M. PATERSKI (75), D. TEKLEHAIMANOT (148)."

Don't think the break will last today. GC riders will be chasing for those bonus seconds.

Don't think the break will last today. GC riders will be chasing for those bonus seconds.

Some will most likely try Hoover them up....

????

I reckon that last climb things will get rough, The heads of state are going to fire shots left, right and centre. We will see who is firing blanks and who has live ammo.

I reckon that last climb things will get rough, The heads of state are going to fire shots left, right and centre. We will see who is firing blanks and who has live ammo.

I hope flats/ chains/ tummies dont get involved - pure riding.

I hope flats/ chains/ tummies dont get involved - pure riding.

Yeah couldn't agree more. No one wants anymore what ifs. What if TD didn't need the toilet, What if NQ didn't crash, What if sky didn't get taken out by a moto, What if Landa knew how to time a sprint.

Think the breakaway will have a good chance today.  GC contenders will be watching each other and taking it easy, saving to try to do something on the last climb, whether attacking defending or just wheel sucking.

Go TD !!

Yeah couldn't agree more. No one wants anymore what ifs. What if TD didn't need the toilet, What if NQ didn't crash, What if sky didn't get taken out by a moto, What if Landa knew how to time a sprint.

:lol:

Archived