The 100th Giro d'Italia

'Dale

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jisliaak but TD is making it hard for the fans...that's enough bad days now please!

The way things look now Quintana is not even going to be on the podium.He needs to take time on 3 guys tomorrow just to have a chance for podium...

TD can not give more time to Nibali or Pinot..because if either has a good day on Sunday they can still win it.

Jisliaak but TD is making it hard for the fans...that's enough bad days now please!

The way things look now Quintana is not even going to be on the podium.He needs to take time on 3 guys tomorrow just to have a chance for podium...

TD can not give more time to Nibali or Pinot..because if either has a good day on Sunday they can still win it.

Yah, Nibali has honestly surprised me, I thought he was fried after week 2, he was losing time everywhere and didn't look like a threat, its common cause he usually takes a while to warm up, but this year he has gone on the boil like never before, I am not sure he can win but he has certainly put up a fight, even if there is a bit of a cloud over his attack on "that" day.

I still think Tom will take it, conservatively he should get a minute, maybe 90 secs, its not a long TT, so he doesn't have much room, but I think he can do it. Well, I hope he can do it.

As for Quintana, well he is consistent if nothing else, he consistently disappoint's. 

I'm really enjoy the Giro, its quite open still I reckon today is the day of reckoning and honestly don't miss all the A-list celebs. Pity Gee got taken out, and Tom-ou .. hmm remember what a sour wussie he was after loosing the Gold to  Fabs last year, count your blessings dood, perk the fook up and keep your bad thoughts to yourself.

Weather has been superb, the scenery in the last few days .. WOW.  HD d/l's are all going into the archive! Can't say I am missing Carlton on Eurosport, they have an amazing team now hope they keep it that way.

Right, now to try and get all the chores sorted before km0..

It going to be a dog fight out there today .. Quintanna needs more time. .he knows it, we all know it and he looked shaky yesterday. A whole lot of riders want time.. this is going to be awesome..

Then there is the matter of the white jersey too.. Yates really needs time on Jungles before the TT.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

While Quintanna is fading, Pinot and Nibali are getting stronger..especially Pinot. ..Dumoulin had his bad leg day yesterday..all he needs to do is follow their wheels and then jump them at the end..BUT that first climb. .eina [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Looking forward to today.

Lie on the couch and enjoy.

After consuming too many Castle Lites last night, feel like a Jackal that ate poison today.

After consuming too many Castle Lites last night, feel like a Jackal that ate poison today.

Must've been many Castle Lites....  :w00t:

Gonna be a good day of cycling fans

The top 3 podium spots is open

45 secs or so between the top 4

Traditionally, TTs are very much wide open as it is stage 21 and there are many miles in tired legs.

Gonna be intense tomorrow.

Well done, Giro 100

You know what would help? A cold beer [emoji1]

For me this afternoon..

Pizza [emoji818]

Beer [emoji818]

Giro [emoji818]

You know what would help? A cold beer [emoji1]

For me this afternoon..

Pizza [emoji818]

Beer [emoji818]

Giro [emoji818]

I plan to have a few !

“He better watch out because he might lose the race itself... I’ve never been so angry. He should learn not to be so arrogant and just stay on the ground with both feet. He can only say something if he manages to bring the Maglia Rosa to Milan, but certainly not today.”

Quintana, on Dumoulin's threats

One of the pics of the Giro

Can the big guy take it home after he sniffed victory at Vuelta 15?

CORVOS_00028048-087-2.jpg

Archived