The 100th Giro d'Italia

'Dale

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's another aspect to yesterday - the mob who made the break were all Romance language speakers so maybe there is a  cultural aspect.

BTW, Americas Cup racing is ON now, for those so inclined (ETNZ are pedal powered and Oracle Team US has one token pedal pusher)

and they have big expensive carbon crashes too!

a235d53d82fb573bba3c00edad961131.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Great pic

Moment well captured

Geez, these GT riders are something else hey

What athletes ????

Yay TD we have a new hero and the giro for a real GT.

The right rider won.

Spare although for NQ and VN, despite their snakeatics it must be hard to have your dreams and all the effort the put in shattered now... wake up today with that empty feeling

????

Glad that is over...man what a crazy final day.Happy for TD..guy had to fight against the odds without a super team and still managed to take the win.

What was significant was the way Nibs and Q teamed up against him.

Also hope Pinot keep on improving and end up winning a GT..like the way he rides.

We will most probably see TD at the Vuelta again this year..Maybe Nibs and Froome will also be there so will be interesting.

What a stunning victory from Big Tom! Well deserved, he rode an excellent race :thumbup:

Thanks all for the updates here and Cav' for the photos every day. Lekker :clap:

Now for the long wait to le Tour...

Archived