What is this Specialized Power saddle all about

Chris NewbyFraser

Right, my seat is either too wide or it's just not for me. I've tried every single way, but my arse screams in pain after an hour. I'll swap it out for a narrower one in the week, hope it makes matters better

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been riding the LBS Henge loaner 143 for about 2 weeks. Man is this thing uncomfortable. No indication of when they will receive stock of their 143 Powers :(

Right, my seat is either too wide or it's just not for me. I've tried every single way, but my arse screams in pain after an hour. I'll swap it out for a narrower one in the week, hope it makes matters better

Hi

I

What seat is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now I'm getting seriously annoyed. After promises that my saddle will be here in a few days as it's being delayed by customs, I now here that the LBS still don't have any 143s in stock as there is no stock in SA. I have a tough time believing that SA suppliers don't have stock of Specialized newest greatest saddle

I was in Complete Cyclist Randburg/Bryanston last week - they have loads of 143's in stock in the Pro and Expert models. I bought one of the last 152's for my wide ass.

My 155 Power pro is up for sale. Black.

as soon as I figured how to get the photos from my cell to the computer I will post a add in classifieds

My 155 Power pro is up for sale. Black.

as soon as I figured how to get the photos from my cell to the computer I will post a add in classifieds

how much and where in SA are you?

how much and where in SA are you?

I'm in Pretoria. I was thinking about R 2 000. I only did 7 rides with it.

According to my local LBS no supplier stock till end March

I might be off the mark here but I think with financial year end coming up a lot of retailers don't want to purchase more stock until next month

According to my local LBS no supplier stock till end March

Remember where "our" (you and me)  LBS is at. . . .

They also tel me; "you can't get this. That is not made any more"  ext ext ext.

Then I order the things myself.  

Take everything  most  LBS tell you with a shovel of salt. 

Archived