That pro stickers on the bike?

Grondpad

I used Google and the hub search but cant find that dude on here that sells the sticker for your bike that's similar to the ones on the pro's bikes. Can someone please help with a link or a contact please?

I used Google and the hub search but cant find that dude on here that sells the sticker for your bike that's similar to the ones on the pro's bikes. Can someone please help with a link or a contact please?

You looking for the name stickers?

You looking for the name stickers?

Jip, I know there was an advert here in the classifieds but I can not find it....

• 1 year later...

Where do you get those top tube stickers with country flag and name on it?

If you read the thread you replied to, you would have seen that contacting a man by the name of Tyrone will be exactly what you need to do. 

Have used him before, great service, well priced, tons of stickers

If you read the thread you replied to, you would have seen that contacting a man by the name of Tyrone will be exactly what you need to do. 

Have used him before, great service, well priced, tons of stickers

My eyes are open and I did read the thread, but I see he was active on the HUB 2017 so was hoping to get contact details.

You know rule #1

• 2 months later...

it would appear that- it is not necessary that- you be a pro- to want that sticker on that bike of yours.. hohoho ^_^ 

Is this something you do even if you're not a pro?

Of course you do. Just like needing 80mm deeps sections for aero when riding in a pack in a fun ride and doing hoogies on a 170mm enduro sled... you look total pro!

Of course you do. Just like needing 80mm deeps sections for aero when riding in a pack in a fun ride and doing hoogies on a 170mm enduro sled... you look total pro!

But, but....... 

I've always thought it was way cooler to look like a rank hacker and perform like a pro than to look like a pro and be a hacker...

Archived