BLACK FRIDAY AT CWC!!!

CWC Online

Really glad you got your order sorted out. Again our apologies for the inconvenience.

CWC Team

Still no reply on my e-mail regarding chain rings

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Same issue here - made a big purchase and order failed but credit card got hit

Hi

Please send through an email as soon as you can to sales@cwcycles.co.za with your order as reference. We will resolve your issue as fast as we can.

CWC Team

Seems like the website is holding up a little better now, I sent a request via email for some things, hoping it works out  :clap:

Guys... we receiving all orders, system is not sending confirmation mails out, but we are receiving your payments.

And queries via mail?

Guys... we receiving all orders, system is not sending confirmation mails out, but we are receiving your payments.

I didnt get an order number, contents are still sitting in the shopping cart but the amount went off my card. Do I need to send you an email with the items and my site username or are you receiving the orders?

I didnt get an order number, contents are still sitting in the shopping cart but the amount went off my card. Do I need to send you an email with the items and my site username or are you receiving the orders?

we are receiving orders, but pop a mail anyway, working late tonight to catch up