BLACK FRIDAY AT CWC!!!

CWC Online

Nah. Giving it up. Tried buying a lot of stuff i actually dont need. Would have been more of an impulse buy

As they say... Once you go black you never go back  :ph34r:

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks CWC .... stopped at the Green Point store before work and managed to spend a sum of money that the wife will not be impressed with .......... thankfully I was not the only one, as a another client added a pair of socks to his order and noted that his wife was really going to kill him now.

wonder if they will extend to a grey Saturday followed by a white Sunday, will take the load of the server

Phoned 3 times, they keep telling me to go online. Also told me to send an email so I've done that too...

Whats happening?

My request was "Black Fridayed". Phoned in (the greenpoint branch), super helpful! Invoice is on it's way.

thanks Chris :thumbup: :thumbup:

My request was "Black Fridayed". Phoned in (the greenpoint branch), super helpful! Invoice is on it's way.

thanks Chris :thumbup: :thumbup:

Can you ask for new deals that are not loaded over the phone?

Real shitty planning. See the Giro helmets are out of stock now. Well thats me totally bummed and fed up with this whole sale. Had SARS money that burned me. For a sale they planned on having the whole weekend it really started horrible

Real shitty planning. See the Giro helmets are out of stock now. Well thats me totally bummed and fed up with this whole sale. Had SARS money that burned me. For a sale they planned on having the whole weekend it really started horrible

a site that gets bombed out due to too many people wanting to go on line is not really something you can pull a company over a barrel for .... also consider that many people have also purchased in store....but I understand your frustration in missing out.

a site that gets bombed out due to too many people wanting to go on line is not really something you can pull a company over a barrel for .... also consider that many people have also purchased in store....but I understand your frustration in missing out.

Maybe do a man a favour and pop in to the store for me. Ill eft the money to you!!

is it not bad planning on there side after all the hype they made about the sale. Surely this should of been anticipated and if nothing else been over prepared.

I have had enough tries at it and it's frustrating . If we live in jhb mate we don't have the luxury of going to the shop.

Checked out and site said it could not contact bank yet payment has come off my credit card - sms- have sent email ?

Maybe do a man a favour and pop in to the store for me. Ill eft the money to you!!

too late now unfortunately, at my desk and can't get out again.

too late now unfortunately, at my desk and can't get out again.

if you call the green point store, they can sort you out and I will happy collect and post to you.

Archived