BLACK FRIDAY AT CWC!!!

CWC Online

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you have a contact nr?

I've been waiting since 9am to figure out if they received my order that i placed at 12am...

Do you have a contact nr?

Sent an email four hrs ago for peearl izumi trail shorts size small and medium

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Is the Stans Sealant 900ml sold out? Last item on my list and cannot access the special :-(

I've been waiting since 9am to figure out if they received my order that i placed at 12am...

do you have an order nr?

do you have an order nr?

No, I placed the order- paid and never got an order number. The money has been taken out my account but doesnt reflect as an order on the website.

we are receiving orders, but pop a mail anyway, working late tonight to catch up 

Shame I feel for you guys on a day like this, super busy and impatient people to try and keep happy at the same time. Thanks for the great deals today!

No, I placed the order- paid and never got an order number. The money has been taken out my account but doesnt reflect as an order on the website.

Yeah the same thing happened with my order. Its the payment gateway that isnt sending through the redirect messages before a timeout occurs.

All related to the volumes those gateway services are trying to handle today.

Yeah the same thing happened with my order. Its the payment gateway that isnt sending through the redirect messages before a timeout occurs.

All related to the volumes those gateway services are trying to handle today.

As long as I can still get my Synthe that i waited patiently till 12am to buy, its all good. Hopefully they can find our orders.

As long as I can still get my Synthe that i waited patiently till 12am to buy, its all good. Hopefully they can find our orders.

Dont stress, they will get it sorted out. These things happen but CWC have great customer service so Im not worried at all about my order.

Placed my first order ten minutes ago and paid by EFT - already got my confirmation e-mail - so it seems EFT is the way to go.

+1 same boat, and I'm worried they sold them all

Archived