The Classics

'Dale

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting fact about the Forest of Arenberg:

The green grass and moss that grows between each cobblestone is burnt away before the race

Ja very interesting they were doing it yesterday..50585acd7aabef71a1f1cffc03185070.jpg

I had a giggle at our friend that is doing Roubaix today..

Double checking the weather ..impressed with his number board.. and nervous as hell eventhough he has done it so many times.. not doing the full distance today.

Have removed his name.. but check really cool.. name and country on the board.. so funny he has been living outside of SA longer than he was in SA..and holds British citizenship and been living in France for so many years but will always be a SAFFA at heart.

2141ec07df3cc8ee0d1406e4bfc084c2.jpg

9ea97caf7b69c171ee01cb3e0d4570f2.jpg

Edited by Gen

Jissie.. now I know Carbon is pretty gatvol of Sagan by now.. but damn.. Paris_Roubaix FB had a live broadcast of Bora's team presentation.. that was mal... being his soigneur must be a tough job.. he will sign autographs all day... and a little girl even gave his arm a kiss???????? Sagan mayhem in France

It's crazy lol

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1016370958463429&id=277695332330999

I'll post videos to the other teams as soon as they are available

Edited by Gen