The Classics

'Dale

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Viviani seemed very unhappy and rude after the finish line........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After seeing his tweet post race it seems he was finished at the end with no energy left to congratulate Sagan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SET YOUR CALENDARS, CYCLING FANATICS

The first 'Monument Classic' on the cycling calendar, Milan-San Remo has provided fans with more than a century of grueling races in northwestern Italy.

This year's 291-km 108th edition of the race features a familiar route that includes a climb of the Passo del Turchino near the midway point of the day before a mostly flat run-in to a challenging finale. The Cipressa and Poggio climbs await the peloton inside the final 30km leading into a finish on the storied Via Roma.

Though plenty of bold attackers have claimed victory in San Remo, sprinters have traditionally reigned supreme, but a sprint after nearly 300km on increasingly difficult terrain is anything but a typical bunch gallop. What's more, the length and the punchy climbs are not the only challenges on the menu at Milan-San Remo – inclement weather, sometimes even including snow, features quite frequently in the race.

18th March

http://www.bicycle.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Peloton_MilanSanRemo_2016_Corvos.jpg

[emoji33] and where am I on Saturday on a bus back from Middleburg.

Looks like I'll have to top up on Data and stream it.. won't be home for the end.[emoji53]

Edited by Gen

[emoji33] and where am I on Saturday on a bus back from Middleburg.

Looks like I'll have to top up on Data and stream it.. won't be home for the end.[emoji53]

????

#hockeymum

????

#hockeymum

The mum part is okay.. then I could just put them on a bus.. it's the coach part that is messing with my classics viewing [emoji6]

Ag actually I do love coaching.. especially the new kids.. to watch them all progress is special

[emoji4]

Edited by Gen