Anatomic Platinum Bib

Veebee

Opinions please ?

Currently using vermarc relax and they are good, 5hours in the saddle with no issues. Need another pair of bibs and keen to try these out so any feedback will be appreciated.

Tks :thumbup:

I have a pair that I've been using for a few months now, most of my Sunday rides are 100km plus and they are comfy. Price also good compared to imported products.

I fell a few weeks back, badly bruised hip and roastie............bibs intact !

I have also been thinking of trying them out so will be interested in peoples first hand experience. 

I have a pair of them as part of Corporate kit I had been given some years ago.

I like them and have never had a problem even on long rides, but then I always use Chamois cream.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a pair that I've been using for a few months now, most of my Sunday rides are 100km plus and they are comfy. Price also good compared to imported products.

I fell a few weeks back, badly bruised hip and roastie............bibs intact !

I just bought a pair so hoping they are good, nay brilliant. will post findings.

Maybe I have had bad luck with them? Bought 2 sets of platinums a few years back(maybe 3?) and a few months later the material at the end of the leg that goes around your thigh started separating. It happened to both pairs within a few months of each other. Took them back and straight away they said yes they have had problems and are busy with a new design. They kept my bibs and said they where going to replace just the faulty piece with the new one(which I agreed with because I had already used them a fair amount so I didn't mind a repair)

I stay quite far from their shop and asked if we could sort out courier once they where fixed. They agreed and I said just send me the bill as I can't expect them to pay courier but they never did And when I called to ask they said don't worry about it.

A few weeks later I receive 2 brand new pairs. I called and asked if I can pay in and they said no, they couldn't fix so just replaced. Then the new design band around the thigh started rolling in on itself. I was constantly trying to un roll them. So again I took them back and they said they again had problems. So now I got another 2 pairs of what I call version 3. But LOL the one pair the legs are a Lot shorter so no matter how much I pull them down you still see my tan line below the end of the bibs. So those now only get used with leg warmers. Touch wood, they fine otherwise.

So service I give 10 out of 10 But the product I feel falls short. Maybe I just got really bad luck. The chammy isn't bad though, I have done kremetart in them and had no issues at all.

Sent from my LG-H735 using Tapatalk

No problems at all with them. Did two stage races with the Platinums and they felt even better than my Assos bibs did.

Wore the bib this morning for a 110 km ride. First time out an it's comfortable enough. No complaints. Let's hope it last not like a poster above experiences.

Without being 'worn in' it feels good an protects the parts it's sposed too.

Archived