[Event] The 99er Cycle Race 2017

Ninetyniner Durbanville

E!? Thor - no way you're an E - Pelvic plunge? --- a bad cunnilingus injury? Extreme foreplay's a sport these days? Gives seeding a whole new meaning.

I'm afraid that while there is many a slip between cup and lip, all I did was go down hard on Mother Earth.

You will see that from about group H up it is very much more challenging. That is where fit new guys enter the ranks and where particularly dodgy teams often practice their pacelines. If you can't average about 36/37kph some of the group E rides get interesting. On the hills especially, for us previously gravity enhanced folk.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Dale,

It did! - I am now in K which really throws down the gauntlet of maybe getting to D or C before PPA renewal time.

Signed up for this weekend's 78k - going to do the tour de PPA too and see if I can survive Vissershok well enough to stay with a fast group!

Well done Mamil!

I improved as well, up to Q from R.

Which Tour length you riding?

We speedy slowpokes at the blunt end of things!! Nice job

I'm not entered yet but looking at 110k. You?

Well done Mamil!

I improved as well, up to Q from R.

Which Tour length you riding?

Going down on mother earth - that's brilliant - Oedipal ... but brilliant!

Thor my friend - if I ever get below 95kg Group E will eat my dust. Why just today I chased a discovery 4 up the Milner road climb to remind him to stay wider of the rider (got him at the robot and breathlessly but politely reminded him that my life was in his hands) and set a PR in the process. I'm now 283rd on that segment. M'sieu B. Savage owns the kom - only marginally faster. 

I'm afraid that while there is many a slip between cup and lip, all I did was go down hard on Mother Earth.

You will see that from about group H up it is very much more challenging. That is where fit new guys enter the ranks and where particularly dodgy teams often practice their pacelines. If you can't average about 36/37kph some of the group E rides get interesting. On the hills especially, for us previously gravity enhanced folk.

Going down on mother earth - that's brilliant - Oedipal ... but brilliant!

Thor my friend - if I ever get below 95kg Group E will eat my dust. Why just today I chased a discovery 4 up the Milner road climb to remind him to stay wider of the rider (got him at the robot and breathlessly but politely reminded him that my life was in his hands) and set a PR in the process. I'm now 283rd on that segment. M'sieu B. Savage owns the kom - only marginally faster.

You're gonna collect K digits before the weekend' race? ????

We speedy slowpokes at the blunt end of things!! Nice job

I'm not entered yet but looking at 110k. You?

Thanks.

Ja I entered the 110. It's a good run before the Argus.

I think I'll have to if the journey for sight is using those seedings. I'll take a drive out there on Friday lunchtime and get a new number. So I don't have to wait for the new year then? I take it you start at the front with the real cyclists Dale?

You're gonna collect K digits before the weekend' race?

I think I'll have to if the journey for sight is using those seedings. I'll take a drive out there on Friday lunchtime and get a new number. So I don't have to wait for the new year then? I take it you start at the front with the real cyclists Dale?

If your seeding is improved, then you can collect K immediately

If your seeding is improved, then you can collect K immediately

Also you have to notify them if you are upgrading at least 2 days before the next event.

Read http://www.pedalpower.org.za/seeding/

Edited by Halfdoesyn