Randburg Group rides

Velominatus

Hi all,

I just moved to Joburg from Pietermaritzburg and I'm looking for a group to cycle with in Randburg.

Distance: 30-50km's

Average speed: 30km/h

I'm locate in Olivedale and can travel a short distance to meet up with a group.

Hope to get a response soon

Bull

We have a Whatsapp group for riders in the Olivedale to Randridge area. Members range from super fast to more sedate. Tipycally ride towards the cradle and distances vary from 50 to 100+ kays both on and off road

Can respond with pm incl cell number and ill add you to the group

• 4 weeks later...

We have a Whatsapp group for riders in the Olivedale to Randridge area. Members range from super fast to more sedate. Tipycally ride towards the cradle and distances vary from 50 to 100+ kays both on and off road

Hi,

I live in Randburg, Please may you add me.

I have inboxed you :)

Edited by Danna Allnutt

Howzit Ossie.

I will also be moving to Randburg (North Riding) at the end of the month, from Midrand.

I would also be quite keen to join a group of people and get familiar with the routes etc.

Please could you also add me.

WIll PM you my number

• 2 weeks later...

I normally ride the Engen 2 engen loop on tuesday and thursday which I normally ride to from my house on blindfold road. From my house to bryanston gym plus the loop and back home is 58km.

Hi all,

I just moved to Joburg from Pietermaritzburg and I'm looking for a group to cycle with in Randburg.

Distance: 30-50km's

Average speed: 30km/h

I'm locate in Olivedale and can travel a short distance to meet up with a group.

Hope to get a response soon

Bull

• 4 weeks later...

Please can you add me as well. Sent you my number. 

Can you please add me to the WhatsApp Group I have just moved to Olivedale.

My number is 072 2468510

Thanks

Rather take out your cell number Devon33. You can send a message directly to Ossie NL and he will add you. 

Welcome to BikeHub btw.

Edited by EmJayZA

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...