365 for 365

No problems for me. About two weeks back there was a delay with Garmin for a day, but uploaded to Strava as soon as the GC problem went away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I’ve been battling with decent activities for the last while. Working myself to a standstill, and feeling like I’m on the edge of coming down with something.

I was stopped by the police the other evening, who thought I was mad getting my daily exercise in at 23:30, after finishing up my work for the day.

And then yesterday Strava stole some time from my activity. I’m claiming it though, was more than 20 mins before I uploaded!

No problems for me. About two weeks back there was a delay with Garmin for a day, but uploaded to Strava as soon as the GC problem went away.

Seems like polar have similar problems, yesterday’s training which I uploaded yesterday at about lunch time was still not on strava at 9pm, this morning it’s there.....

Would be a pity to exit the 365 on a technicality like that ????????

So.... polar confirmed they have identified an issue with uploading to strava and are working on a solution.

Files can be uploaded manually.....wonderful ????

FWIW, tonight’s workout hasn’t (yet) synced to Strava from GC.

FWIW, tonight’s workout hasn’t (yet) synced to Strava from GC.

And mine did with no problems...  :w00t:

Hi, my names jack and I’m......

Actually I think they have a point, I’ve never exercised every day for 8 months in my life.

That is until I started on stravaaaaa

I’m battling a bit with laziness and sore feet / toes so have had to cut down my running time

But otherwise all going well thanks for the count down.

Maybe we should plan a min dae 40 days party ?

Yah no I'm in nooooo danger of being addicted to exercise.....

I rarely even have to "think" about doing my daily cycle/walk/run anymore. It's just become a part of life.

My polar watch had technical issue today, the start button would not start.

I nearly panicked, how was I going to record my run.... run with my cycling computer or what ??

Luckily sanity prevailed and a soft reset fixed it

My polar watch had technical issue today, the start button would not start.

I nearly panicked, how was I going to record my run.... run with my cycling computer or what ??

Luckily sanity prevailed and a soft reset fixed it

I would(and have-once) just enter it as a manual activity. It's "technically" against the rules, but when I start "sukkeling" with technology, technicality is the least of my worries.....

Today will be a challenge as I’m flying out from CPT to DBN and only land at 19:30. By the time I get to the hotel it will be 20:30 and I see rain is forecast for the evening. But I did pack my rain jacket.

Currently busy with onsite training, so can’t do 20-mins until I get to the airport - not sure I’m “lus” to walk around (feels like it’s cheating).

On the topic of addiction to Strava... addicts go to meetings - something I don’t do. ????

That's the Wednesday after the 947 Cycle Challenge... for us GP folk  :whistling:

I'll be in JNB the week before...bad planning on my part, we leave Sat 10

• 3 weeks later...

Day 243 means we’re [emoji90][emoji90] through the challenge.

Another day, week and month done.

Progress report to follow.