Gandalf

I want to like this i really do, but......

Who will be first:

Bateleur to 3000, Andrew to 2000, cat-i to 2000 or Nancy to 1000???

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who will be first:

Current Standings:

post-5403-0-95925800-1498140619_thumb.jpg

Who will be first:

Weather next week not looking too good. Will have to see. Looking at your rate you should hit 2000 by the end of next week 

was late this morning though ... usual time is before 7 .... trying for 6:30 .. and then summer will try for 5:45, or maybe earlier..... I enjoy the quieter road earlier ... where you have the road to yourself to challenge the strava segments :devil:

Hey Eddie. Do you ride over tiekiedraai home? Did you go over the top at 17:15 this afternoon?

Who will be first:

A challenge within a challenge :eek:

One can clearly see the effect the challange has made on my cycling for the year.  Sometime when you are always cycling alone it is a problem to stay motivated.  The following Stravistix graphs show the effect the commuter challange has had on the previous years of cycling.

post-71-0-34034600-1498196724_thumb.jpg

post-71-0-41030400-1498196716_thumb.jpg

Whats also nice I met some nice peeps living close by so now we are starting to form groups to commute to Munich.  I does happen every now and then that the commutes turn into a 1 hour bleed trough your eyes TT session but it makes it interresting.

It's slower going if I don't ride with Nancy. Hopefully we'll both get to our respective 1000's by the end of next week  :thumbup:

Sorry, it was going so well.... and then...

baking  :blush:

A challenge within a challenge :eek:

That was exactly what I thought!

I'd like to throw down the gauntlet.... but....

baking

.... me thinks Andrew is going to take it .... Bateleur is moving fast though ... all 4 is in it still ...

graph is rate of change since beginning of this month ...

post-20017-0-18246300-1498201063_thumb.png

My freehub on the SS exploded yesterday when accelerating away from a standing start .... ended up with my chest into the handlebars and riding in the bus lane from it.

Flipped the wheel over and am rocking Fixie geared now ... let's just say it is "interesting"

Pardon the greasy marks on the frame due to the greasy fingers from the wheel change and wet lube + a couple of wet rides.

post-5403-0-61485200-1498201603_thumb.jpeg

.... me thinks Andrew is going to take it .... Bateleur is moving fast though ... all 4 is in it still ...

graph is rate of change since beginning of this month ...

On that graph Andrew is surely going to take it.

My freehub on the SS exploded yesterday when accelerating away from a standing start .... ended up with my chest into the handlebars and riding in the bus lane from it.

Flipped the wheel over and am rocking Fixie geared now ... let's just say it is "interesting"

Pardon the greasy marks on the frame due to the greasy fingers from the wheel change and wet lube + a couple of wet rides.

:eek:

Not suprised with the amount of miles you do. Sorry. Is it an easy fix?

... Glad you are ok .... breakage at times of maximum effort more often than not causes serious injury.

Not suprised with the amount of miles you do. Sorry. Is it an easy fix?

easy enough .. just have to get a new free hub thingie majig ... until then it is hipster fixie for me :P

On that graph Andrew is surely going to take it.

There has been a lot of movement here ????

Nancy needs 21km

Andrew needs 10km

Cat i needs 9km

Did not think it was going to be this close ...

post-20017-0-04126400-1498605496_thumb.png

Archived