Gandalf

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope, I wasn't riding at the time.

This however has little bearing on my friendly request.

Just curious how it got your attention.  The only way I would pick something up like that is if I check in the flybys who I spotted.  I got dropped badly by a guy commuting on his e-bike a few weeks ago but he was not using strava.  Problem is if you flag the ride, what is the criteria for Strava to validate?  I have dropped guys on their e-bikes as well.  It is irretating though.

Just curious how it got your attention.  The only way I would pick something up like that is if I check in the flybys who I spotted.  I got dropped badly by a guy commuting on his e-bike a few weeks ago but he was not using strava.  Problem is if you flag the ride, what is the criteria for Strava to validate?  I have dropped guys on their e-bikes as well.  It is irretating though.

A buddy and I are very competitive for KOMs on some of those segments.

I got a "WHO THE F@#$@#K is this oke" SMS earlier today, so I had a look.

When you start beating ex WT riders up climbs by 1 minute, eyebrows get raised.

A buddy and I are very competitive for KOMs on some of those segments.

I got a "WHO THE F@#$@#K is this oke" SMS earlier today, so I had a look.

When you start beating ex WT riders up climbs by 1 minute, eyebrows get raised.

I see you made a comment on his Strava ;)  You think he would respond?

Oh, nevermind I see he did respond.

I see you made a comment on his Strava ;)  You think he would respond?

Oh, nevermind I see he did respond.

Yeah he seems cool. No issue with him, it was more a general humble request for guys who commute on e-bikes, nothing more :)

Some comparison of the commuting challenges since 2014.

I'm glad to see the challenge pass the 40k mark again, looks like 50k will be a possibility.

Well done to all involved :thumbup:

post-42648-0-20702000-1505200727_thumb.png

Some comparison of the commuting challenges since 2014.

I'm glad to see the challenge pass the 40k mark again, looks like 50k will be a possibility.

Well done to all involved :thumbup:

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

It is looking good I must say.

Since monsoon season is done here in Mumbai i will try and log atleast one video a week to show you guys the madness i ride through. its fun scary and technically challenging. here the faster you go the better....

I am giving up on relying on Endomondo ...lost/did not record a couple of rides as of late. It seems that if you are running Endo, and then open the camera on your phone ... or sometimes just access any other app on the phone it drops the recording....at least this is what the trend is showing.

I am giving up on relying on Endomondo ...lost/did not record a couple of rides as of late. It seems that if you are running Endo, and then open the camera on your phone ... or sometimes just access any other app on the phone it drops the recording....at least this is what the trend is showing.

You should ride your bike and not be on a constant photoshoot ;)

That sucks Hairy.

Whats you going to do now?

That sucks Hairy.

Whats you going to do now?

just keep logging and if it tracks it tracks and if it does not then it does not ..... 

oh, bloody SS freehub exploded on me yesterday morning (thankfully just as we got into town) and I have had to flip the wheel over to fixie ... a decent work out, so might leave it here for a while and take the time to try and find a decent quality SS cog/freehub thingiemajig instead of the cheap Chinese stuff the local bike shops sell!

http://static.jensonusa.com/images/Default-Image/MobileImage/0/CS708B12.jpg

Archived