How to stop the Cycling Carnage on SA's roads?

Bonus

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

31 pages later and the carnage continues :-(

Said right in the beginning there is too much wrong for it to just change.

31 pages later and the carnage continues :-(

It is heartbreaking! :( 

on every weekend ride there's always at least one person skipping a light. Last weekend was the robot adjacent mall of the south where Bart was hit by a taxi- this time it was a white guy in his working vehicle. I gave a "why?" gesture and obviously the response was just a middle finger and inaudible words

It is heartbreaking! :( 

on every weekend ride there's always at least one person skipping a light. Last weekend was the robot adjacent mall of the south where Bart was hit by a taxi- this time it was a white guy in his working vehicle. I gave a "why?" gesture and obviously the response was just a middle finger and inaudible words

I just don't understand the attitude of breaking the law and then saying F U when pulled up for it.

My wife was driving to work in her car and a car taxi went straight through a stop street and T-boned her. It was close to home and I was there in 2 minutes. Talking to the driver was a waste of time... It's very clear that the standard of driving is so bad and it just won't improve.

Is it a case of a "lawless society".

Where even people who would normally obey the laws just throw in the towel and say "everyone else is doing it, why the hell shouldn't I"?

Archived